Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. unnamalai2010

unnamalai2010 New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your kind predictions!

Actually my daughter and son-in-law are in abroad now. In that case, Can I perform the pariharams on their behalf otherwise please advise us on how to go about in that regard!

Moreover, would you please analyze my chart and help me with some question in regard to that.

My Birth Details are:

Name: SM.Unnamalai
    Date of Birth : 14-03-1944
    Time: 8:54 PM
    Place of Birth: Devakottai, Tamilnadu, India

Questions:

1. Will I get my share in my Father's property and if so when will I get that?

2. I am being deaf for the past 25 years. I started losing my hearing ability little by little very quickly. None of the treatment undergone helped me in recovery.{Not even a slight change}. Now even if I try wearing hearing aid, I am unable to hear anything. I am immense intention of recovering my hearing ability at least to some extent and at least hereafter. Please advise me why this happened to me and is there any remedial measure.

Please reply me at your earliest possible convenience!

Thanking You!

Best Regards,

(UNNAMALAI)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  2. trueindian

trueindian New IL'ite

Sir I am living seperately from my husband since past 9 months. All the talks about divorce have been finalised but we are yet to sign and file the papers. I will be divorced by feb 2014.

I just wanted to Know will i remarry and if yes how will my second marriage be. Please be honest with your reply.

dob 20 aug 1983
    tob 17:44
    pob Jalandhar, Punjab:hiya

3. jayat01

jayat01 New IL'ite

Sir,
    My birth details are given below,kindly let me know expected time when can i have child.we are trying from last 2 yrs.
    DOB-01-Sep-1982
    Place-Akot,Maharastra
    Time-7AM

husband
    DOB--5 -June-1982
    Place- Nashik,Maharsta
    Time-3.30 PM

thanking u in advance

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Wizkid,

You can do the Homan for Puthra Baghyam, by consulting the Prohit and also tell them to do the preethi for Lord Jupiter and Saturn.

You can offer soaked channa dhall with jaggery to cows on Thursday to please lord Jupiter and similarly you can black rotti oiled or buttered to black dogs and black cows on Saturday to please Lord Saturn, because, feeding animals is considered to be one of the best remedies.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Unnamalai,

The eighth house and the 8th lord has to be studied for ancestor properties. You belong to Libra (Thulam) Ascendant and the 8th house happens to be Taurus (Rishabam), owned by VEnus, who has gone to 5th house. The 8th house is occupied by Saturn and he is aspecting the Venus by his 10th special aspect.

At present, the transit Jupiter is in the sign of Gemini (Mithunam) and the running dasa is Jupiter and Bhukti is Saturn. The transit Jupiter is aspecting the 8th lord Venus by his 9th aspect and the bhukti lord Saturn is aspecting the dasa lord Venus. This means that there are hopes for getting the ancestors property before July, 2014 since the transit Jupiter is favourable.

Regarding the problem relating to your ear, I wish to inform you that I do not look into the health issues. However in your chart, the third house, representing the ear is aspected by Mars and the third house lord Jupiter, even though, he is exalted; but he is in retrograde motion and afflicted by the nodes, i.e. Rahu and Ketu. In medical astrology, the retrograde planets are considered to be inauspicious. The significator for ear is Jupiter, who is afflicted, as narrated above. Also, any planet, going to 8th house from its own position, will affect the singificance concerning that house.

As I said, Jupiter is the lord of third house and he has gone to 8th house from the third house. Hence, there are chances for set backs concerning the third house, which includes the ear. Probably, this may be the main reason for the said health problem narrated by you.

Regards.

6. city

city New IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    Thanks for ur reply. if my situation in not favorable in present life, will i have a second marriage or remain single in future.

7. ecradha

ecradha Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to know about my future health and relationship with my family members.
    My DOB:05.11.1983
    Place : Trichy, Tamilnadu
    Birth Time : 5AM

My Husband's DOB:13.02.1974
    Place : Karur, Tamilnadu.
    Dont know his birth time.

Both of us are Thula rasi/Visaga Nakshatram.

Our son is 5 years old who was very much obeying us till last month. But suddenly he changed. He is not at all obeying our words. Both me and my husband are totally frustated due to his attitude. Due to this lot of fight happening between me and my husband. One month back, my son had a severe stomach pain in the midnight. We took scan and consulted a doctor. But it was nothing to worry. He was OK within 3 days. Meanwhile me and my husband met with a minor accident 2 weeks ago. Both of us had small injuries. I am not yet recovered. I feel something going wrong in our life and both of us are unable to concentrate in our work . Pls let me know about my health and family relationship.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Trueindian,

There are certain astrological combinations for more than one marriage. As far as ur chart is concerned, the Venus, the significator of 7th house, i.e. house of marriage is afflicted by Sun; the Lagna Lord Saturn is exated and the 7th lord Moon is hemmed in between malefics, causing Papaharti yoga. There are quite number of combinations for break in marriage; about which no further study is required, since ur r already in the process of divorce.

The above combinations favour more than one marriage and your 7th sub lord and the AScendant sub lord happens to be Venus, this also confirm the possibility for second marriage.

The second marriage, in all probability will be good when compared to the earlier one; since the second marriage has to be considered from the 9th house, instead of 7th house; and the 9th house lord Mercury is exalted

As regards the probable time of the next marriage, the period between 7th August, 2014 and 01st Oct 2015 is favourable.

This is the position, according to your chart, based on the birth details given by you.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. City,

Your request can be studied, after you take any decision, concerning your divorce and after getting the same.

Regards.

10. iCool

iCool Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    This is in reference to post #17423, #17534
    1. Regarding marriage, The proposal that was almost fixed got cancelled. So we are again searching for bridegroom. Nothing positive happening till now. When will marriage happen?
    2. About my job, looking for a job change…almost an offer from a company was finalized but last minute they cancelled it & I dint get the offer. Is there any changes for a job change for me now or any chances of travelling outside India
    These both happened in the same period i.e in the month of May. everything was almost finalized & last minute everything got cancelled.
    So I feel like time is not good for me. Should I do any parigaram for this. What should I do?
    Below are the details:
    My details:
    DOB: 21 Aug 83
    TOB: 8.45pm
    Place of Birth: neyveli
    Please check & help me in getting a solution for the two questions.
    Eagerly waiting for your reply.
    Thanks
    iCool