1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

AMMA!! now iam confident!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by arthimahalakshm, Jun 13, 2013.

1. arthimahalakshm

arthimahalakshm Gold IL'ite

amma,
    as a daughter i had a complaint on you.
    you never allowed me to learn the things.
    you never involved me in functions and manage the things.
    but always you give chance to my sister who is younger than me.
    when my wedding was fixed you arranged things with the help of your younger DD.
    even you went onto prepare a list of things which you were about to give me. but you did not give it to me.
    at the time of her marriage as i was busy with my ill fated fil,you expected me as a guest only.that time also i didn't get the chance
    instead you showed the list her by saying see,i've given you the same to same things like her(me) and showed your motherhood by treating both of us equally.
    there after also any function you arranged on behalf of me you called your younger dd and assigned the duty to her.
    on seeing this even relatives started telling she(my sister) is more close to you and she has become your right hand.
    but you did not understand my feelings.
    whenever i offered to come early you simply told me with sis you would manage.
    mamma,even though i am a mother of daughters you preferred to transfer your treasure of knowledge to my sister who is having only one son.
    why this partiality?
    in future if i have to do the things for my kids in your absence how can i do it?
    but you are very clever mamma.
    i need to learn a lot from you.
    when i expressed my feelings to you what was your answer?
    even it put me in a position to increase my praising about you.
    i never forget your answer which stated you are having only dds.and she is longing for dds. if i train her(my younger sis) with the traditions she will
    be there for you in every thing.by this way you cannot avoid her in any thing and she will have the satisfaction of doing every thing for a dd of whom she is not blessed with.
    mamma,i understood clearly. by training her you not only give me a sister but also an event manager.
    even if i am not able to inculcate every thing in my dds what ever i received from you,surely i will train my dds to go in hands to hand with each other.
    thank you mamma.
    now i am confident.

2 people like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Radha dear now a days you are rocking in snippets and some are landing in the finest forum. Congrats. I could understand your feelings of your mother teaching your sister but she has also a good reason for that and thtat too a reason favourable to you. A mother treats all her chidlren equally only but gives more importance to teach the child who she feels has to be taught more, otherwise she loves all her children same

1 person likes this.
  3. arthimahalakshm

thank you viji mam for your first fb.
    i couldnot stop myself in praising you as i get surely your feed back always in my threads..as i said earlier,all of a sudden nowadays i found my self busy in posting here.
    true to myself after reading your posts only i have learnt the art of posting every thought of mine nicely.
    regarding this post me also doing the same. instead of my younger dd i found strong potential in my elder one. so she will be my flag bearer.

1 person likes this.
  4. yellowsunflower

yellowsunflower Bronze IL'ite

5. arthimahalakshm

thank you.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

RAdha dear I always grab the opportunity of giving the first fb. Glad to know that after reading my posts you have learnt of posting every thought of yours I am happy in hearing that but sad that though I write everyday and everyone appreciates my thread and inspires me they dont go to the finest forum thread. Not that I want a prize or anything but I feel the posts which go to Finest forum are the best threads. I am happy that at present we have new writers in snippets and they write so well and they are landing in finest forum. I also dont wait till the end of the month to nominate the posts but usually my nominations get over in the first week of the month only. Glad that 3 of your threads are nominated. Congrats and wish to read more and more of your experiences here.

7. arthimahalakshm

THANK YOU VIJI MAM FOR YOUR WISHES.WHEN MY FIRST THREAD LANDED IN THE FINEST FORUM IT SURPRISED ME. becoz i did not realize that my writings can be enjoyable. the likes i received and the comments from ilites made me enthu and nowadays while getting up itself i have started thinking what to write.

1 person likes this.
  8. arthimahalakshm

dear viji mam even though your posts are not nominated you are the one who encourages others for having entered into the finest forum.it shows your experience as an elder and your machurity.:thumbsup
    thank you for your encouragement and i am happy now that i've landed in snippest section where i can get the guide lines and blessings of elders like you.:bowdown

1 person likes this.