Research on Reincarnation...

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by anukarsha, Jul 9, 2011.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi Shanvy, thanks so much for your detailed reply. I'll surely google the two cases mantioned by you.

Dear, to be frank, there is no clear-cut yardstick for reincarnation. Actually in a few cases I explored during the interviewing process, they come out to be fake. I feel ashamed to say that people are still looking for playing such tricks on genuine researchers. They feel that the presence of a well dressed lady, with a few smart looking guys, a video camera will bring them money. And to achieve this this go on saying any damn thing they can.

What I look forward to with this issue is an actual case, where the person can give me proper details which could be cross-checked later. It's fact that we all reincarnate. We've some issues with our life, our relationships, our culture, job, particular love or hatred toward some peculiar thing. I've come across a few cases, even my own case, where I've got an answer for the questions that boggled me always. And I must tell you that I've been lucky enough to have the first hand information of one of my own incarnations myself.
    Sometimes ancesters of the family are reborn in the same family.I've a solid case in this case also. Plus, we learn from our mistakes, this is another case to support reincarnation.
    I hope to get many more cases in this regard.Cheers-Anu:)

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anukarsha...,
    Very nice topic would like to know whatever you find....Though I am sorry to say that I dont have any leads to give you...

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Anu,

I actually wrote a very long reply, with a little indepth detail about my chat with one astrologer/spiritual master that i had 4 years back.(he passed away last year). the moment i wanted to post, i don't know what i did, but the box is empty. i think that was not meant to be posted.. now i may sound foolish to state that but if i can i will post it again later..

4. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Shany!

Thanks for your reply, and sorry for what happened. To be practical, always copy your post before you hit "post quick reply." I always do that. Nevermind.

See if you can write it again. I would love to read that.

Cheers-Anu:)

5. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks Dear VJB for your reply. Cheers-Anu:)

6. suma21

suma21 New IL'ite

Anu,
    You can get in Touch with Art of living or Isha yoga foundation.they have past life regression classes ,where so many people take part and get healed.probably it may help you in your research.

Good luck!
    Suma

7. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear Suma for your reply. :)