July 2012 due club...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by njsa, Nov 16, 2011.

1. lochu

lochu Gold IL'ite

Hi Ami

It is so cute to see Niki being posessive about you .Waiting for DS2 to do that

Arushee

As long as he can mash food with his gums you can give any food .

Try cooked food first and then Raw version .But make sure you peel the fruits as the skin is too much fiber for them for now

My Ds2 has some food allergies so I limit otherwise his foods

Breakfast : idly/dosa with ghee or oatmeal
    lunch rice and dhal and ghee .I add little rasam and cook veggies ( tomato ,carrot ,beans ,peas cauliflower etc)
    snacks 110 % fruit juices and fruits ( all cut and cubed to bite sized )
    dinner rice and dhal or rice cereal with veggies

2. anudhivi

anudhivi Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    Great to see all the replies for me. Thank you all.
    I am not at all taking any prenatals now.
    I am normal now. Let me see if it continues the same in the forthcoming years.

My DD is allergied to milk and citrus fruits. She also not at all likes formula.
    So here is her menu:
    Breakfast- Ragi porridge
    Lunch- Sambhar/ Rasam rice and curd rice along with some veggies.
    Evening - Sooji kanji
    Night - mashed fruits, she likes apple and carrot the most.

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Dhivya,
    If you are BFing your LO you need to take the prenatals till you do. Iron can be taken every alternate day and calcium twice in a week. That will help you.

4. Arushe

Arushe New IL'ite

Thank u ladies for ur replies

5. laavie

laavie Gold IL'ite

Hi mommies

Wow good to see you all here. Very busy with my little one ..he doesn't allow me to open the system..he wants to jump on it and play with the keyboard. Except non veg i have started giving him everything....his lower teeth has popped out and now very much visible when photo taken.
    He has become a smart brat, wants to play with all the other things than his toys. If he likes some actions...he signs or makes noise and says he wants it to be done again. He is mumma's boy...mostly sticks with me.
    He is fine and enjoys when taken to malls and grocery shops...but when i take him to my neighbours house he starts crying so badly..dont know why?
    Stands with support ...tries to climb nowadays.
    Started planning for his birthday as we will be celebrating in Chennai. No specific themes ....he loves sun and moon so planned to decorate something like that.
    My hearty wishes to all the babies who are gonna celebrate their birthday from this club.

6. laavie

laavie Gold IL'ite

Hi Mommies...

Guess everyone are busy?

7. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Laavie, Niki is same too.Never allows to open laptop at home.Already she has took out 'Q' from key board.

How all are mommas and LOs doing? Niki has got 3teeth now in total. Keeps 1 or 2steps without support and then sits down.

1 person likes this.
  8. laavie

laavie Gold IL'ite

Lochu....Hearty wishes to your Ds2, Happy Happy birthday to your little prince. God bless you and your family with so much of joy and health now and forever..

Ami...Awww so sweet, has she got her lower or upper tooth? All set and planned for the birthday party?

9. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Yep Laavie, now waiting nervously for the day. booked caterer, hall decorator, found the bakers for cake and cupcakes...but her dress(tutu) is still waiting for me to start. She has got 2in the lower gum and one in the upper.I think another one is peeping out from upper ;)

From past 2 days she has started eating chapathi!! She doesnt want her ragi but chapathi.And she has one chapathi,worried if it will digest or is heavy for her. Has anyone started feeding chapathi?

10. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

Lochu - a very happy birthday to your ds2. The eldest kid of our group :) god bless him and give him all the happiness and success in the world.