1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband stare at other women, while going together

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sacredbell, May 23, 2013.

1. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

You are striking the nail precisely on its head...! Just 2 sentences....and your point is driven home....!! Well said!

2 people like this.
  2. indianguy2010

Wow...!!:)

That is an eye-opener information to me. :bowdown

3. indianguy2010

If one does not feel discomfort or harrassment, .......that person's courage is worth appreciating.

4. TimidlyConfidnt

TimidlyConfidnt Gold IL'ite

Dressing up for oneself or others is actually a confidence booster. I can say for myself, the days I find time to smartly dressed at home for no reason has a positive effect on me.

In fact in many articles on Work from home.,...suggest to dress up as you would for an "actual" office.

6 people like this.
  5. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

Why? Its very obvious, actually. Women hate admiring glances for men, but they still dress well when they go out. So its obvious that they dress up to impress other women. Its an established fact.

Sorry chaps, women only dress to impress each other | Mail Online

4 people like this.
  6. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Yeah i 2nd you on that...

7. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

I dress up for myself, my husband, and my friends (please read my post)---the people I hang out with...the people who matter...the group around me!!!! I maintain...the people on trains, roads--do not matter !! Oh yes...we all also want to "fit in" the places we go to....like if I am going to my college--and let's say I look terrible coz of say a prolonged sickness, or maybe a temporary allergy on my face...chances are I'd try to not even get out of the library and will secretly hope that no one I know bumps into me. Looking good increases my confidence--and that's what is included in I DRESS for myself.....wanting random people to stare at me, is not a goal...will never be!!

8. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

who wears oily nighty day and night?? I am most comfortable wearing short skirts or some comfortable but smart payjamas at home---but I don't think I look ugly even in the payjamas!! Also we go on roads..not meet road side strangers--but with the objective of going somewhere..university/college/restaurants/clubs/parties/friends home (which is many times with friends)...amd yes at any hang out place--we do wanna look nice.Clothes are also meant to "fit in" and increase our confidence in public----and this has NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING to want a random man on road to stare at me. When I am in my university...every girl and guy dresses up VERY smart.....and I would like to be among the smart looking ones. When I come across or stumble on a friend ..any one I know, I would like them to think that I am well dressed and look nice. Clothes are also meant to "fit in" and increase our confidence in public----and this has NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING to want a random man on road to stare at me. If a random guy thinks that women want strangers' attention...it's a thought in his head....I don't know about most other women here...but I know women care mainly for admiration about the people they know, or are likely to know at a place of hang out or college...they do not, do not, do not care about random glances from unknown guys. The guys here or anywhere who think that stranger women want them to stare at them and that's why they dress up the day they do....are just imagining. If the guys want to stare at a girl...ok...but if they think the girl wants them to stare at her---and that's the reason she is wearing what she is....it's just in the guys' head. I can only have pity at such misconstrued notions!!

9. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

oook id like to add some spice to the dressing discussion

i just recently had some discussions with girls here about that.
    Incident number 1:
    We met at a females friends place, when i entered the room already three males have been there (work purpose) and she was wearing a negligee (leo print) with a bathrobe (satin as well) over it... boys looked shy away no one during work had the courage to look at her at all.... we wanted to sit in front of hostel then as someone had b-day... i told her streight as i was still in shock i wont leave house with her like that as it makes me uncomfortable... she fought with me over that = its right, every person has the right to choose what to wear, but where is the border line? what is ok and what not and whom judges? for me it was shocking for her its normal... (btw the two guys looked down one told he wont for sure leave house with her like that too and all nodded it was too much...or better to say less).. what i want to say is, that its upto everyone where the borderlines are, its upto me to tell i wont show in public with you like this, but its not my right to tell her what to do.

I dont think that whatever a person, let it be female or male, wear, allows someone else to touch that person .. and yes there is a line between giving that wowoo i appreciate your looks you are pritty views and the dirty nasty ones who make you feel ....
    all women here will know what i mean

so= yes on one side i agree some women dress up to get the attention of men, but those are less, and even they are not to be touched i beliefe.

I like to dress, i like cloths and jewelry and to make my hair, but i do that too when i visit my mom!

Everyone likes compliments! everyone likes that appreciation. That is strictly to differianciate from those dirty starings please. STRICTLY. In fact im most happy if one of my gals compliments me, compliments of women are worth more often.

final words: no matter how much or less a person seeks for attention or what ever dressing sence / style he / she has, why it has to be others problem?

AND: doesnt most hubbys want to be proud in public of their beautiful wife?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    2 people like this.
  10. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

Incident number 2:

i know several guys who joyned gym. reason? they wanted to look good to get a wife... told streight after marriage they will stop it. stop watching their diet and doing sports and gym...

1 person likes this.