1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

deeply hurt-----need help

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by michelle2003, Jun 5, 2013.

1. michelle2003

michelle2003 Bronze IL'ite

hi,

guys m really hurt this time here goes my story on i had a love marriage one year ago m a working girl from a a very good family and married a low cast family guy after having an affair for 7 years.few days ago my grand father in law expired now i dont have any grand parents in law.now we are 6 members my parents in law 2 sils, me and my husband.after my grandfather in law expired my mil is behaving that she is the queen of the house and everybody should obey her.i work 9 hours a day a wake up at 6:30am in the morning prepare breakfast for everyone than goes to office at 9:15am when i came everybody is having rest and instruct me to prepare dinner i prepare dinner while everybody will watch t.v.after giving them dinner and washing all dishes i goes to my room at 11 in the night my husband was seeing all this from so many days i was not well on sun on mon i took a leave from office as i was not feeling well my husband started a fight with mil about what is happening from all these days i was unaware of all the stuff.i went to see the doctor she said that you are having infection in your whole body and asked me to get my ultrasound of uterus also.i came to home nobody talked to me so mu husband asked me to go to room and take rest i went to my room on tuesday we have 13 day death ceremony of our grandfather in law my fil came to our room in morning and asked us to come for havan i was nt in a condition of sitting also so asked him m nt able to come my husband also said that. my fil started doing drama "aaj mat kro ye sab isse iski maa k ghar chod aa".my husband said let me see u go i will make her come for hawan when my fil left he slapped me very hard saying you disrespected my father now see what will do to you he took out his leather belt and beat me with it around 5-6 times with it.my whole body is in pain right now and all my body have blue marks now after that i went for hawan and after that i came to my room to take rest from morning to night obody came to look after me for food or water i didnt had food from morning my pains was more as compare to hunger.at 10:30pm my husband came with water bottle and fully drunk.he had a mango with him.when he slept i ate mango like a beggar who didnt had food from so many days.i told all this to my mom my mom asked me to come home....now please guys hekp what steps should i take?

2. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

GO HOME to YOUR MOM.

recover and then think about how you want to solve this problem. Hitting with belt is inhumane

16 people like this.
  3. Honeyteddy

Honeyteddy Silver IL'ite

God!!! My hugs to you. I am not able to think after reading the post. are you not able to understand him during your courtship period? didnt you inform him about your body condition and infection? what type of person he is, watching happily when your working outside and inside. Why you are quite when he slapped and beat you with belt. Why you are stying there, first run away from that place and receover then think what action you can take on them. such a nonsense people.

4. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

Run forrest run - and don't look back!

[​IMG]

5. bmeerani

bmeerani New IL'ite

Do u need anybody to tell u wat to do?

It is in your hands how you want to be treated by others.

You are an independent girl, why do u need to undergo all this????????????

1 person likes this.
  6. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

I donno how u suffered those cruel belt lashes. Just go away. Very very sorry to hear this.

7. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

ys correctly said...by bmeerani...it is in your hands how u want to be treated.......
    if any one raises a hand...it became der nature to raise hand any time.......to beat wid a leather belt....u should have given him back...also.........

3 people like this.
  8. arthimahalakshm

arthimahalakshm Gold IL'ite

my hugs to you dear
    please go to your mom's place and get treatment for your infection.decide as ur mom suggests.

9. Radhica

Radhica Silver IL'ite

Hugs to you dear. Go to your mom's place and recover. Then think what you want from your life - abuse from in-laws or to live with dignity. You are an independent person. Don't take abuse from anybody, not even your husband. facing it is more sinful than giving abuse. So, stand up for your rights. Nobody has right to slap/beat you.

10. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Hey, Every one is advised you to go to home, if you go home they have more chance to blame you and they will create bad image about you to your husband and to the socity.

Talk with your husband when he is normal and ask justification for your position. ask him to take you to your home and solve this problem or you both should come out and strat a new life.

Also give a indirect warning if any one beat you next time, they have to face police.

Why don't you take the belt and beat them back ? you should have that courrage in your mind, build your mind accrodingly. take it as challange,

Face the problem directly don't try to run away.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
    2 people like this.