Chennai IL'ites....Introduce yourselves here

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Pree

Pree New IL'ite

An Ode to Chennai

I am Priya and I am born and brought up in Chennai..This wonderful place is a perfect blend of the modern and tradition - with people accepting the hip hop with a smile and welcoming the music season with a cheer.

Old and the young merge and have a good time at the world's second longest beach. With temples as old as time and malls just getting dusty, chennai is a true cosmopolitan city.

I am a professionally qualified cost and management accontant working as a project manager in a leading BPO. I travel frequently on projects to the USA and the drive behind this is always the fact that I can come back to home sweet home.

I am married and have two sons. I love reading and watching movies!!

Good luck to all to enjoy life!!!

Cheers,
    Pree

2. msraje

msraje New IL'ite

Hi Chennai Ladies

Hi Chennai Ladies

I live in this city since my birth and I luv chennai for the unusal language and the attitude.

I still just love chennai more , though people

1) Spit everywhere in the city
    2) Use abuse language in the public
    3) Does not give respect to each other
    4) Never knows how to respond to a new comer of chennai
    5) Easily cheat people who are little bit novice in anything.

But still i luv chennai, just because it is my city.
    Idhu namma city........
    Come on ladies, we all will start a 'No Spit' drive in the city. Mainly to the auto drivers, bus drivers, uneducated poor road side sellers...............

-ms

3. isai

isai New IL'ite

about isai

hi iam isai staying in chennai for the past40 yrs.its nice to know about u all in indus ladiesiam a veena player homeopath, reikihealer,freelancejournalist(writing about very old temples in remote places)religiosmagazines.like to have short tours to visit temples.with family or with groups.aim in life is to have dharsan of manasaroverkailash parvad.hope god bless me for that hobbies are listening to filimmusic and try to find the ragas i have 2sons both are married and setled daughter-in -laws are my daughters.my hubby is retd from bankso like to past time usefully with good ladies like u all thank u keep on mailing by by

4. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi to all,

I am also one Chennaite. Born and brought up in Chennai. Married my mother's brother i.e MAMA, and because of his job I lived in Hydrabad, Rajashan, Faridabad , Chengalpattu, Saudi Arabia and now at Madipakkam. For the past 10 years we were in Saudi arabia and from 2003 I am living in chennai and Al Khobar.

I came to know about this site through www.tamil.sify.com and joined in this. I will cook well, because of my Grandmother and her Sister in law that is my husband's ATTAI. They gave me good guidence for cooking and in patti vithiyam also. I have one son who is studying Engg.

I am very happy to be a part of Indusladies.com See my tips for cooking and my readymade powders.

Bye for now :wave

5. santha

santha New IL'ite

Hi friends

:wave HI friends,
    I am santha from chennai, doing my ME in vlsi, I am happy to see so many friends here.

with luv,
    santha:tongue

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2006
  6. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Homeopath??

Dear Isai,

This word attracted me to your post. Are you a registered practitioner??
    I am a staunch homeopath too. Do not take anyother medicine, infact have not taken any so far.. in my life.
    Latha :wave

7. sangeethajain

sangeethajain New IL'ite

Grow Ur Savings Smart Way - Spend Systematically

I Am Mrs Sangeetha Jain , Marwadi, From Rajasthan Setteled After Marriage In Chennai For Past 11 Yrs, Born & Bought Up At Bangalore In Commercial St, Area Studied In Army School, Happily Married To Sanjay Jain, Blessed With 2 Daughters Neha And Gunjan And Having My Own Stock Market Shares Of Infosys, Wipro, Tcs, Sbi , Maruti Udyog Ltd Shares Experience And Out Of That I Earned Far Better Returns Than Banks Fixed Deposits, Postal Savings Schemes, Bonds And That 's The Only Way To Beat The Inflation,

This Line I Came To Know Only From My Husband Who Is A Tax Consultant And Stock,shares, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Rebalancer Of His Close Associates Over A Period Of Last 6 Years I Have Learnt The Skill Of Stocks And Regularly Do This Business Which Is More Of Investment Based And Knowledge Based And I Call Do From Home After Sending My Childeren To School It Suits My Timing Also

For More Details Now I Am Planning To Share My Thoughts, Assist, Things To Womens Who Are Interested In Growing Their Savings I Want Women Has Got More Spritual, Quality, Talent Compared To Men And They Are More Sucessful Earners And It Suits Their Time, Patientce Etc,

For More Details I Would Extend This Invitation To Each And Every Women In This Earth To Ask Queries, Learn Things If They Do Not Know Share Their Experience In The Finance Field Etc,

For More Details Pls private message me.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2006
  8. Prithu

Prithu Bronze IL'ite

Hello....

:wave HELLO EVERYONE...............
    I AM A NEW MEMBER OF INDUS LADIES.......
    IAM GLAD TO HAVE JOINED.... I AM VERY EXCITED TOO TO GET TO KNOW ALL OF YOU.................

9. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Hi Prithu....

Welcome to the great site exclusively for ladies.............:p
    I heartly welcome u to this site, and by the way may I know ur full name?
    This is Gayathri, and I've also joined here in this month.

Gayathri:p

10. Prithu

Prithu Bronze IL'ite

Hi Gayathri

:wave HI GAYATHRI,
    MY FULL NAME IS PRITHIGAA.....
    WHR R U FROM,,,, I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU........