Any new events happening in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Abu Dhabi' started by saibal007, May 20, 2013.

1. saibal007

saibal007 New IL'ite

Its been two years now in AUH but not found any special events happening in this city........like just hapn last week of shreya ghosal and next is of pankaj udhas

I have been to mumbai for last 10 years and enjoyed all the events.

Every month weekend going to dubai or sharjah is pathetic.

Are bollywood ko abu dhabi pata h yaa nhi??

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Saibal
    Just 2 years and you have decided nothing happens in AUH?? Hmmm?? tsk
    Let me tell you there are events happening in AUH.Have you tried joining ISC(Indian social center)
    But yes Dubai is a more happening place compared to AUH when it comes to premiers and star studded evenings.
    Bollywood ko AUH ka pata hai because many a times i have seen bollywood stars come and stay in Emirates palace :)

3. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

join ISC or ILA Saibal
    apart from the bollywood happenings,i mean shows or concerts, there are events organised by them also

4. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

If you are interested only in Silverscreen stars then you have to go to DXB only Saibal.
    Otherways, lots of things and events in AD....join ISC, the best valuable things happens there.

5. saibal007

saibal007 New IL'ite

Thank you every one for directing towards ISC...i have checked their calendars on website... but next two months nothing is updated....i will check out and i don't know if bong groups are there available or not in ISC.... Do any one have ISC email address where one can communicate? I replied to the one which is available on website but looks like the moderator is still sleeping n enjoying the weekend...

Neways Ajeeb dastaan h yeh...kaha shuru kyaa khatam........:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:rant:rant:)

6. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

yes saibal all d ladis r rgt..ICS n ILA best place to b..i m frm mumbai too n can nt compare d nght life of here wid mumbai....juhu beach,bandra n all....mising all...