Believe it or not you can read it ......

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by chatkara_tasty, Dec 6, 2006.

1. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

Believe it or not you can read it ......

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt..

1 person likes this.

2. safoorabi

safoorabi New IL'ite

-------------------------------------------------------

The human mind is a wonderful creation. We are unaware of the way it works. For example, if we are to touch the tip of our nose with our index finger of the right hand, it is a simple matter. But ask the software programmer to write a programme for a robot to carry out the same action, he will tell you how many pages of instructions he must write to get the robot to touch the tip of its nose with its finger tip ! But, for us, no sweat. it has been said that man, in general, uses only 2 % or so of his brain capacity and that the genius uses only one percent more than the normal being ! With this 2 or 3 % usage, Man has gone into space and explored the ocean and has made so many discoveries, great and small. He has also used this capacity to do much evil. Imagine, what would we, humans, would not have done, had we utilized the full 100% of our mental capacity ! But, God, in His infinite knowledge, has limited Man's usage of his intelligence, for He knows what Man is capable of doing, should he be allowed to exercise his full intellectual capacity, as created by Him.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is what a clever lady once said, about locking her house before going out :

" I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. "
    --------------------------------------------------------------------