1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SNAKE - came to my bathroom pipe line

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by latamurali, Apr 11, 2008.

1. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dearest Lata,

Oh gosh, what a scary experience. My heart skipped a few beats on reading your post.

Luckily it is all over now. I know you must be very disturbed about the incident especially since we worship snakes in our Hindu culture. Anyway, you did what had to be done.

And always remember that God always watches and judges you by what is in your heart and not just by your actions. Your heart was pure and you did not mean any harm to the snake on purpose. You will be fine. The Almighty knows what is in your heart so don't worry dear.

SS

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

DEarmost friend SS

thank u so much yaar.........

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Latha,

I just saw your post about the snake. You have been trembling when you wrote and made us also to tremble alongwith you.

But I have had worse experience. If a 5 feet long snake comes into your living room and roamimg inside with just you and your husband , what will you do?
    Once we were planning to go out and getting ready for that. It was a sunday morning. there are two bedrooms with interconnected door. When I finished wearing my sare in the second room I went into the master bedroom through that door.
    After five minutes I came back into the room to get my slippers which was there, I saw the snake moving over the slippers and straight into the living room. I was dressing in thatplace just five minutes back.
    I don't know how, I was very calm that day and maybe I was just stuck dumb. I went and called my hubby and showed him the snake. I have got used to seeing snakes outside th house from my childhood but inside the house?? !! ?/ Slowly I went out and called my neighbour. Since I knew about snakes I toldhim that it wasa ' sara paambu'
    and was non poisonous.
    By the time they came inside thesnake went into the rolled carpet which was in a corner and sat there safely, feeling very secure. Those people took hold of the carpet and took it out. The snake ran off very fast. I have seen cobras hissing in anger at the dogs ( dobermans, which we had earlier) also.
    My dog has killed three or four snakes by herself. She is a Dalmatian.
    So don't get scared. Nothing will happen to you, Just pray to God Latha. You are such a sweet one. Nothing will happen to you or your family. Rest assured.

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Eljaypee mam........OMG.........what u said is v v v scary...........:shaking::shaking::shaking:........really i cant able to digest these incidents........i normally used to sit in the corner of the n room where we hav kept computer..........and only day lihg t will be there..now i went andsiwtched on my tubelight and seeing the space behind and side of me............hahahh.that much scared...........

thank u so much for replying and for ur love and concern..........

5. vijikrishnan

vijikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Latha Dear,
    Now only I read the subject.
    My God. I can understand your feelings.
    Dont worry. You have not done anything wrong. You are having a little kit in your house and if you lethe snack go we dont know it might have been come again and again. Its life ended there. Thats all. You need not worry.
    You might have been taken Kachinamooru immediatly to come from your fear. I can understand how much fear you might have been at that time.
    Just forget it.
    No harm will come to you.
    viji

6. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dearmost viji mam

thank u so much .for ur loving and kind words..........

7. wadalma

wadalma New IL'ite

Well , it is scary experience and an eternal dilemma : how to live according to the ahimsa .
    I moved to Qatar and saw here first time in my life cockroaches .I did not let them killed - I caught them and threw them outside from the flat .but then they were too many - they were disturbing us and I do kill them nowadays .
    It happens sometimes - that a lizard is entering our home - then we take a broom and make it go out . The same goes for spiders -we never kill them .

8. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

there is no point in my putting the spiders outside, the next minute they'll be back. I have to kill them. Like you cockroaches. uughhh.... I hate them , I can just imagine them running over here and there in the kitchen. It is very difficult. I am always there with Hit or Mortein spray . I have to spray at them even if I get allergic. I do , I get breathing troubles.... but even then i won't let them go..

9. wadalma

wadalma New IL'ite

I was looking for some natural way to get rid of them .I read about the residue of black coffee -that it attracts them -so I made a trap -but I caught none of them .There is no other way than calling someone professional twice year .

10. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

May be Latamuraliji,

If you kept a 6 mukhi Rudrakshi at your pooja room, it can act as a Rakshak for you & your family....

Just a suggestion....

Regards,

Corallux