Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. KrishYaso28,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear JustSmile,

Thank U V M for ur kind response.

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. IrishYaso28,

You are in the final phase of Rahu dasa, i.e. Rahu dasa and Mars Bhukti, which will be ovr by 21st Jan 2014. Astrologically, this period is called "Dassa Chidra". Such periods will normally be problematic one as far as profession is concerned. The next dasa is Jupiter, which will be far better than the Rahu dasa.

The transit Jupiter which had been in an adverse position wil be moving to the favourable position from the nd of this month.

As far as profession is concerned, your 10th lord, i.e. Moon, lord of profession is exalted; but placed in the 8th house, which will normally give frequent break in education; however, as the 8th house is 11th house from the 11th house, you will earn the profit from out of the profession.

Please try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, preferably 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon or at convenient time until Jan 2014 which will certainly helpful to reduce the stress due to the dasa lord Rahu.

Regards

5. KrishYaso28

KrishYaso28 New IL'ite

Thanks much for ur reply sir.Is that possible that i can invest money and do business?

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. KrishYaso28,

When the time is adverse, one should not venture into any new activity, especially concerning finance.

Regards.

7. Aarti36

Aarti36 Junior IL'ite

Hello Respected Sir,

I am 4 months pregnant. I am due in November. Could you please tell me if any danger periods are seen in my horoscope and if so what remedies can i perform.
    This pregnancy has come after lots of medical help. I have also gone through 2 miscarriage before.
    Please see my horoscope and advice Sir as I want to make this pregnancy successful.
    Dob: Oct 22 nd, 1976
    Time: 8:55 am
    Place: Shimoga, karnataka

Thankyou in advance.

8. jocey07

jocey07 New IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    How are you?
    Currently I waiting for 3 months in India to get my visa and my husband is in US. We got married in 14-7-2011 and our marriage has been unstable with fights(job loss, job change). My husband wants to separate now. 1 yr back, I wanted to separate, because of his secret activities right after marriage, he was not very involved in marriage. Now he is not even sponsoring my greencard. By God's grace I have job, so for 1.5 yrs years I am okay. After that?
    My DOB: 30-4-1983, 10:05 AM, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu.
    Husband: 12-10-1978, 6:00 AM, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

-Will we be together?
    -Will he change his mind and be more involved in marriage, take care of me?
    - Will I have steady job? I have M.S but still unstable career.
    -His parents are also not supportive, because his mother wanted him to marry her cousin brother's daughter (very rich). But he married me, one astrologer told his mother has done something bad against us. His relationship with his own parents and younger brother not good. Younger brother not a good influence for him...brother is planning marry an American girl.
    - I am reciting Kanda Sashti Kavacham daily for past 1 month.
    Please help me. Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Sincerely.

9. bunchofroses

bunchofroses Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

Hope you are doing well. My Husband had a mild heart attack last year and since then everything has changed in our lives. I am looking for a job to be independent. My husband has developed a constant fear about his life expectancy. He is 38 now. Below are our birth details. Can you tell me if my husband has a good life expectancy. Also will I be able to find a job soon. Thank you very much.

We have 2 sons.

My Husband:
    DOB: 7th November 1974
    POB: Chennai
    TOB: 8:14am

Mine:
    DOB: 21st May 1978
    POB: Mumbai
    TOB: 8:53am

10. nirmalasri

nirmalasri New IL'ite

Om nama shivaya

Sir

Thank you very much for your advice. but sir my dad decided to not looking for horoscope matching hereafter as it delays my marriage. my father alone willing this alliance, my mom don't like because he is not equal in education this may cause some complexes, he is owing a small electrical shop and its a large joint family. Because of this my mom and dad were not talking with each other for the past eight days. Now its come to my decision, i also didn't open my mouth but they took it as ok.

I kindly request you to tell about the boy's nature and occupation. (because for the last two alliance cases every thing is correct as you warned so that i believe in your words). If his nature is good or normal it is easy to adjust so that i'm asking this . sorry for disturbing you again please say your opinion.

Boy's detail
    DOB: 12.5.1979
    TOB: 12.15.pm
    POB: tuticorin

Thank you very much

Last edited: May 28, 2013