Modern Cheaters

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Abu Dhabi' started by Nijasav, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Ladies go thru the site and be alert.
    My own friend lost AED 10000/- and running around to get back.

1 person likes this.

2. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

oh ths country club ppl r here also.....evn i had a bad experience wid thm in india...thnks for sharing

3. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

LAST TIME AT iNIDA FEST WHEN THEY APPROACHED MY HUBBY HE SLAMMED THEM WITH A COMMENT ON THIER FACE, BUT DID WRITE THE PAPER THEY REQUESTED TO FILL

4. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

The Country Club --- staffs removes the mall ( draw / promotion) coupons from waste box ( road side dustbin), which LuLU / Abu Dhabi Mall / EGM / KM Trading / Safeer mall throws away after the draw is over.

Then they give call and say that you are the lucky winner and you won a holiday package for 6 nights / 7 days.

People will be over the moon and go there. There they brainwash you for 1 hour and make you buy the membership for some thousands. The amount you give for membership is a GREAT waste.
    You will not avail any facilities and you are the biggest loser.
    So ladies be careful.
    These club invites family and speaks to ladies and show them a colourful picture of holidays and ladies fascinated, convince their husbands to pay the first installment... This is how it works out.

5. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Today morning only we frnds were discussing about this and one of my frnd happened to get a call like this and they went to the place and they cclub people seems to be forcing them to take membership \. but finally listened all the blah blah and my frnd repented. oh god what a modern tricks they handle to fool the people. we have to be too safe.

6. saibal007

saibal007 New IL'ite

I dont trust you...Who said they can only cheat us...I have cheated them too...I went to buy a gold with my wife...there one guy asked me to fill a country club form and if you are lucky you will get prize.... I fill that form and very next day i got a call from country club saying that you are the winner and you have to meet in the evening to collect your coupons. We went and the guys over there started the presentation.
    Finally asked me to register with country club. I straight away said no in one shot and collected the food coupons and two days out in india at any of their listed place.. I waist my two hrs but got 50 aed vouchers:)

1 person likes this.
  7. sunny0305

sunny0305 New IL'ite

Nice good ideas to follow

8. smiletoday

smiletoday Senior IL'ite

hai all
    even i got a call saying that i have won a tourist package.generally i dont believe in these draws and i didnt turn back.we have to be alert and avoid all these cheaters!!!