Indians in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire meet here

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by btej26K, Aug 10, 2007.

1. swtester7

swtester7 New IL'ite

hi gals,

i have recently moved to leamington with my husband and 2 yrs old kid. this place is new to me... dont have much frnds here.. i am staying at Radford street. I love meeting new people.

Its really boring here for especially for kids as thy dnt have kids of thr age to play. i was searching on google abt indian communities and got only ths website.
    so thought to say hi to evryone plslet me know if any one is stying near by so tht we can have play dates for kids.

i dnt know how to send private msgs to anyone on ths forum/website..so pls help me with it gals.

i can see kashish's msg do we really need to post/reply 10 times...?then only we can send and receive pvt msg?

1 person likes this.
  2. swtester7

swtester7 New IL'ite

hey.... is anyone frm leamington??

3. Kashish

Kashish New IL'ite

Hi
    How are you? I agree gets lil boring for the kids and for us too...

4. sachinsharma

sachinsharma Bronze IL'ite

welcome to this community, i just love this place and i am also from coventry

5. Santosh007

Santosh007 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Warm Greetings to you all.. I would be moving to leamington spa by end on this week or early next week and would be staying for a period of 3 months on a business trip and was looking for some economical and best place to stay, your help on this would be highly appriciated...

Thanks

6. Santosh007

Santosh007 New IL'ite

Hi ,

Warm Greetings to you .. I would be moving to leamington spa by end on this week or early next week and would be staying for a period of 3 months on a business trip and was looking for some economical and best place to stay, your help on this would be highly appriciated...

Thanks ​

7. Santosh007

Santosh007 New IL'ite

Hi ,
    Warm Greetings to you.. I would be moving to leamington spa by end on this week or early next week and would be staying for a period of 3 months on a business trip and was looking for some economical and best place to stay, your help on this would be highly appriciated...

Thanks ​

8. shanthimurali

shanthimurali New IL'ite

hi Friends,

I am shanthi,Moved to nuneaton last month.It's very nice place and calm.Yes,Very few indian's are here.

@Gayathri,are u still in nuneaton.if yes let me know, we can chat.

shanthi

9. annevammu

annevammu New IL'ite

Hi Swtester

This is Anne, how are you ? Hope you have settled well....I live in Oxford Street let me know, if we could meet up and have some chat...I m trying to get in touch with Kashish as well.

Tc byee

10. annevammu

annevammu New IL'ite

Hi Sudha

This is Anne, are you still around, I am from Hyderabad too...let me know so we can meet up...I live in oxford street and U ??

Bye