Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. deepthi345

deepthi345 New IL'ite

Hello sir,

=======Husband Details========
    Husband Name : Satish Nagaraju
    Place of Birth : Bengaluru
    Date of Birth : 22/04/1976
    Time of Birth : 11:00 AM
    ====================My details ==========

Name : Deepthi Satish
    Place of Birth : Krishna Raj Pet (K R Pet) [Mandya District, near Mysore]
    Date of Birth : 27/04/1984
    Time of Birth : 09:20 PM
    ==========================================

Please find below post#11198 details

Originally Posted by Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Deepthi,

According to your chart, the time for the present upto 16.05.012 is highly favourable for getting conceive, if not the period from 07.03.2013 to 26.06.2013 is highly supportive.

However, according to your husband's chart, there is a curse of Jupiter, which is an obstructing factor for the birth of the child. Hence, it is essential that necessary remedial measures, concerning the curse of Jupiter for the birth of the child has to be done. I don't know, as you are in China, whether you may be able to do this. During your next visit to India, you can try to do this or you can request your blood relatives, either father, or mother, or brother or sister to do this at their place of stay in India. You have good chances of getting the child; however, this remedial measures for curse of Jupiter is must.

Have a positive thinking and God will certainly bless you with his beautiful gift.

Regards

(86.02-12 AJ / 15.20-11 CJ)

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sasisenthil,

The transit Jupiter will be moving from Tarus to Gemini, i.e. 7th from his Janma Lagna, 9th from Moon sign, by the end of May, 2014; hence, there are every possibilities that the issue with the family property, if it is a genuine one may be resolved between June, 2013 and July, 2013

Regarding the marriage, there are possibilities between June, 2013 and July, 2013.

I do not make future predictions.

Regards.

3. KrishYaso28

KrishYaso28 New IL'ite

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Pragaspathy [​IMG]

Dear Mrs. Krish Yaso28,

Normally, the Pooja for Sarpadosha is being done regularly with some intervals of time, at different fee structures. This is done commonly, by doing sankalpam. You can better try to find a priest within a temple and inform him that the pooja has to be done concerning the progeny for Rahu and Ketu in particular and Navagraha in general. Performing of any Pooja within the temple premises is considered by good.

The Kalahasti temple is one of the five Panchabootha stalams and this temple is dedicated to Lord Siva. There will be lot of crowds on Saturday and Sunday.

Regards.

Sir hope u are doing better now.Can u pls provide ur suggestion Sir,because they are planning to go by this weekend

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. ShankuBalaji,

Last week, I could not give any reply; I have already noted the requests concerning the progeny and I shall do the assessment one by one, depending upon on my convenience

Regards

5. maddy25

maddy25 New IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,

Can you please look into my post and reply me with suggestions. I am really depressed as I don't have a job and my husband is always thinking about business and not interested in me. His business is also not working well. He left a good paying job and started this business. Can you also tell me if he will do business or job in future. Also if I will get a job in future. Its been only few months that I have moved with my husband and so soon he started losing interest in me. Can you please tell me if he will love me ever and shall we have a good married life.

Here are our details once again for reference

Maddy DOB: November 25,1986
    Time:12.40PM
    Place: Gudivada,India

Husband DOB: May 30,1985
    Time: 4.30AM
    Place: Vijayawada, India

Thanks
    Maddy

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.KrishVaso28,

I do not have any idea about the place "Thirupullani" in Ramanathapuram District. So, if it is good, they can very well go there and perform the remedial measures.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Priya,

There are quite number of progeny requests are pending; I shall clear them one by one shortly.

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ritch,

IN your chart, the Satun, the significator of profession is followed by Ketu, which means that it will normally get delayed in getting the profession. Immediately, the chances of getting regular employment is not much promising; however, the period between 11th Jun, 2014 and 20th June, 2014 is supportive for getting the job of your expectation. Hence, till such time, you may accept whatever the job available and can change over during the above period.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Geethachari,

The period between June, 2013 and June, 2014 is very supportive for acquiring the property; especially the period 13th July, 2013 and 29th Nov 2013 is highly supportive. Let him have trust with the Almighty and attempt for either constructing or buying his own house, according to his choice and budget.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear JustSmile,

According to your chart, there are chances to get married between July, 2015 and July, 2016.

Regards

1 person likes this.