Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. alphi

alphi New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

i am happy to find this very helpful site. I am basically nurse,at present at home,taking care of my family in Ireland.I will be settling in hosur shortly, would like to do sewing and crochet from home.Would any body suggest me, where i can get wholesale fabrics for sewing and wool for crocheting. I am very interested to make handmade crochet items.Will i get any chance for selling my items? if anyone wants to ask any health related issues ,i will be happy to answer.

2. vmohata

vmohata New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Myself varsha & am new to this site as well as new to greensboro so I want to know if anybody stays in greensboro.

3. alphi

alphi New IL'ite

hi ramya,

i want to own a website to sell my handmade crochet items, howmuch is the fees? what is the procedure from my part?

4. vmohata

vmohata New IL'ite

Hi,

Myself varsha I am new to Greensboro NC..so looking for some Indian friends here..I didnt knew about this site..Got information from one of my friend in oregon..:):):)

Do reply if any Indian in Greensboro..

Looking forward to make new friends..

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
  5. Nishath57

Nishath57 New IL'ite

Hi everyone

This is Sofia.I would like to make new friends

Bye

Sofia

6. mdrtindia

mdrtindia New IL'ite

Hello everyone.. i am shweta... although i registered last year but hardly used now in a process of discovering about this site. my search for like minded entrepreneur brought me back here. i have started a business recently of photo digitization

would like to connect with ladies who are interested in starting of their own especially indian women living outside India.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
  7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Saheefa, Tanya, Anuradha, Janani and Appecharla
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Saheefa step into here Personal Services in Abu Dhabi and see if you can find something.

Tanya nice to have you amidst us all here. Do browse and interact with members to have a wonderful time around.

Anuradha there is a discussion on this here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/general-discussions/205138-wearing-saree-below-navel-good.html you can go through the thread and know our members views.

Janani nice to have you here. We look forward seeing more of you around.

Appecharla it is very difficult to find a telugu family but you can go through Indians in Midwest - IndusLadies and see if there is someone with whom you can be friends with.

8. Arunarc

Hello Bhargavi, Ramya, chandrika, Meera and Lakshmipriya
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Bhargavi do let us know more about yourself. Hope you will have great time here.

Ramya nice to know about you. You wish to add about your online work you can add it Working from Home interested members can get benefited by this.

Chandrika nice to have you here. Step into here Working from Home and see if you can find something here.

Meera nice to have amidst us all here. Do browse through and have great time around.

Lakshmipriya nice to know about you.
    But I had to remove the link to your external blog as it is against the forum etiquette. If you are interested in a link exchange, please write to support@indusladies.com.

9. Arunarc

Hello Poorva, Partypants, Rukmini and Sumatra

Poorva All the best for your new venture. Hope you will have great time with it and do share your experience with us all here. Have a great time around.

Partypants we do not allow advertisement in the public forum as per forum etiquette if you wish to give some ideas to our members then you can do so here IL'ite Kids Birthdays - Wishes & Parties

Rukmini do interact with members to make friends. Hope to see you around IL.

Sumatra nice to know that at last you decided to join us all. Now we look forward to see more of you in IL.

10. Arunarc

Hello Alphi, Varsha, Sofia and Shweta

Alphi you might get the information that you are looking for here Hobbies, Arts & Crafts and for health related issue you can help members here Health & Wellness We look forward seeing more of you in IL.

Varsha step into here Indians in Southeast - IndusLadies where you can find members from Greensboro you can interact with them and make friends.

Sofia keep interacting with members to make friends with them. Do let us know more about yourself.

Shweta not last year almost more then 3 an 1/2 years. But nice to see you back hope you will not go away again from here. :) You will find entrepreneurs of this site here Indian Women Entrepreneurs