1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get back my husband from extra marital affair with an u.s.a citizen

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by kavitha542, May 20, 2013.

1. kavitha542

kavitha542 Junior IL'ite

I m kavitha. I have one baby girl. Living with my in-laws. My husband is in affair with an u.s.a citizen. She is from spokane. They met on facebook. They didnt met yet. Becoz of that my husband left home. And want to settle with her. I said my story to that u.s.a women. But she doesnt want to leave my husband. I dont want to go through legal process. What to do suggest me plz?

2. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

First sit and have a chat with him try to convince him and ask him to change atleast for the sake of your daughter or tell his parents and let them handle it, if nothing works then if you still have'nt filed a complain at your local US embassy please do it as soon as possible. Also talk to a good lawyer and book all possible complaints against him. Your husband is trying shortcuts to go to US and get married to white girl. He cannot marry any women unless he gets divorced.

3. sunshine789

sunshine789 Senior IL'ite

ok, well, if they have not met yet, there is a very strong possibility that she does not even exist. I am being completely serious. There are a lot of cases where, for whatever reason, people make up fake online personas and have emotional affairs with other people. Here in the US, there was a well-known athlete, whose "girlfriend" turned out to be fake.....this person led him to believe that she was a real person. Also, there is a show called "Catfish", where people in online relationships finally meet, and most of the time, the people are not real. There have been men posing as women, people posing as younger/more attractive people, people who do use their real identification, but make up totally false personalities.....Some of these people do it because they have low self esteem and are lonely, so they pretend to be someone that they are not. Other people do it to scam people out of money or other things.....So, if they have not met yet, there is a strong possibility that the girl does not even exist. BUT.....what your husband is doing having an online affair or trying to meet people over the internet....that is a different story.

4. kavitha542

kavitha542 Junior IL'ite

She does exist. I have talked to her many times. I have talked to her parents. Even she wants to marry my husband after knowing all the stuff.

5. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

Threaten her that you will file a complaint on her and your H for having affair/marriage plans in Indian court. Better talk to a lawyer and send a lawyer notice to both saying if they do not stop this drama then your husband visa will be revoked and then she will be called here for court trials.

Last edited: May 21, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. kavitha542

kavitha542 Junior IL'ite

I have threathed her. But she says that no one can stop me in this world to get him!!

7. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

Dear OP,

That woman didn't steal your husband - he willingly allowed himself to enter into an extra-marital affair, forsaking you - his wife, because he was thinking only about his own selfish needs.

He's a philanderer, if it isn't this girl, then there would be someone else.

You're well shot of him and her. Let the new girl keep him. They are both made for each other.

8 people like this.
  8. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

hey kavitha are u serious?did your husband's parents or your parents know abt this.dont go legally first you collect all the evidence like chat history emails next time when you talk to that girll you can record what she is talking and keep that as an evidence. talk abt this with your parents.i don't know its real or ...

9. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Leave him....even if he get convinced i dnt think that would be for long...later in life when ur daughter grows up it will more diff to take decision....what can u do....this reminds of one story...let me search on net...where DH wanted to divorce his wife for other gal...his wife makes a condtion that she needs 1 month with him...and he has to lift her way he did on first night of their wedding......i think...its better i copy paste the story...the pt is..u can try and ask him to give marriage a chance still if he fails...pls leave him...no pt in holding a man who doesnt know what faithfullness means....sick of him..

10. 123thirumala

123thirumala Silver IL'ite

hello kavitha
    1 if u want to live with him i want to suggest go to "bandlaguda there is women and child welfare development association " after laungerhouse one lady counsellor will be there her name is "gouri"
    first u go to her tell about the situation with all the evideneces that u have and with identity proof, defintly u will get help from her, i feel very sorry for u, but be bold to fight against the situation.while going to her pls take u mother father fil and mil along with u.but dont give evidences just show to her.
    2 lady lawyer counsellors. in durgabai desmukh hosiptal they will be in seperate room but no seperate section come on friday or saturday i dont remember correct day but defintly come. pls go and enquire there.
    i think it will be at near vidyanagar
    they will suggest what to do and they move according to ur wish.
    on the other side read mathangi kavacham 11 times a day offer honey to god it makes reunion of husband and wife and 1 time bhaghamukhi kavacham it makes enemies to trouble
    it is very hard to read in this situation but u try it

Last edited: May 21, 2013