1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How well you know your Spouse?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Anandchitra, May 16, 2013.

1. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

But we are one step ahead. We know exactly who would win the fight.....:crazy:....:biggrin2:.....We know one another so well.

6 people like this.
  2. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Sigh ! hear u hon...even our fights are getting too predictable

:cheers is this a characteristic of the specimens :) :rotfl:rotfl

AC we are the same boat...!Even my kids can predict what mommy will/wont do/say...
    I need a makeover !

2 people like this.
  3. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

This I think most of the couples do. So let me re frame this entire thing or I would say in my own words. How well do you know your partner. Some say they are made for each other. Some say if god has made him/her for me then its my destiny and I cant avoid it. Some say love at 1st sight. All these are specially for newbies who fall in love and then get married.

But the real love is only such suppose for example a husband is too far on a tour and wifey at home thinks that if my husband comes then he should bring this for me, and when the husband comes and if he really brings that which is also called telepathy in other words then that's real love. That's where you both know each other well. But if he does not then her mood is a little upset and she wants to say that he should have brought it but her words couldn't come out by seeing him tiredsome and all he wants to go to bed. So that's when a wife kills her thought of getting something and does what her pati parmeshwar says the next moment.

I think all you beautiful housewives its not your problem and not your husband's problem at all. Its the time that you both give to each other in order to know well. Ever after getting married how many times have you told your husband/wife I love you. In today's time what to say I love you just this answer comes back. But saying this means a lot for each and every couple. I will say it in details later.

2 people like this.
  4. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Depends on each individual's perception. Whatever makes them happy and get going

2 people like this.
  5. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Written very well.. The quality time that we spend with each other makes a huge difference in our lives :)

6. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

double like :thumbsup :coffee

7. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Come over to my place.. will give you makeover for FREE ! Let me clarify what I mean by makeover..

I will make you like ME

Not taking bath
    not brushing teeth
    not cooking
    not doing laundry
    no vaccuum
    leaving dust undistrubed
    sink decorated with dishes

and my list goes on..
    ALL the ABOVE will be taught you for FREE.. of course I am assuming YOU are a GOOD Student !!! ROFL..

4 people like this.
  8. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

AC...:rotfl:rotfl
    Since Mr.JAG is so predictiable :coffee he will be :shock: then :shaking: finally
    :help

ooooo I am so liking this plan...:evil:
    JAG very good student teacher...Straight As..:)

3 people like this.
  9. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hihihi AC:rotfl....so finally we all know your lil secret:)

So how well does my hubby know me???
    Well 2years back during a family gathering i decided to play..."best couple" game.And asked All the seated husbands and wifes some Qs...and they got points only if their answers matched.Needless to say out 10Qs that i asked couples got as low as 2/10 and the winning couple had just 6points.So as a punishment to letting their secrets out me and my husband were asked to answer similar 10 Qs.:-(
    My answers about him were all correct..but he couldnt answer much about me(much to my embarrassment :bonk:)...so one of the question was "whens her bday??"...let me tell you my hubby forgets his own bdays soooo you know what to expect....well his answer was 22nd Nov...which is actually is our anniversary....i said "yaar with this you proved that you dont know any of the imp dates in our life.....neither my bday nor our anniversary" :evil:

He later told me because my bday comes on a similar date and just a month before our anniversary so he got confused....waaah what an excuse :rant:

5 people like this.
  10. tomatoroma7

tomatoroma7 Bronze IL'ite

You sound like a hoarder, lol.