1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A 'mother's day' special...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, May 10, 2013.

1. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Dear Mindi,

How is that everytime you have something good to share about other person?Do you have any detectors or should I have extractors to see only the positive things in you & people around you.Hats off.No matter how many write ups about Good MIL my mind is loaded with different perceptions about different MIL.When my cell rings I auto turn my ears into hmmm & yaaa.It has become a routine to hear something bad about MIL's through my friends though its become unavoidable or say the basic principle of being a friend is to hear day to happenings about other MIL & the endless tug of wars between them.I had enough share to overtake Ekta Kappor mega serials.I sometimes even say Im overload & feel im overload to think about my Own MIL .I once commented to Kamalji's post & I often used to say my friends in a lighter tone that MIL is like a party wear one feels the other has the best.:)I must admit I have changed my views about my MIL when time revolved around. Whenever I feel bad about her words or deeds I think of how she brought a stool when I knelt down & was combing my hair seeing a mirror.I dont know what made her do that & what made her to take a far away route from me.I still can feel the pain after reading the post by satchi "A letter to MIL".You post is very heart warming to read & as usual I loved it this time too.Hugs from my son.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

my Dear Ambs,

How is that everytime you have something good to share about other person?

Very simple dear i like to see and share only the good. Why tell you all about the bad and spread negativity. Isnt it better to ignore and shrug them of from my life?

.I once commented to Kamalji's post & I often used to say my friends in a lighter tone that MIL is like a party wear one feels the other has the best.:)

LOL thats a good one .

Whenever I feel bad about her words or deeds I think of how she brought a stool when I knelt down & was combing my hair seeing a mirror.I dont know what made her do that

:thumbsup that is exactly what everyone must do. think about the good thing they have done to us and make ourselves feel better about it.I loved the wisdom in your youth.

You post is very heart warming to read & as usual I loved it this time too.Hugs from my son.[
    thanks dear and bear hugs to him too. always nice to see my special young friends like you and Raba visit my posts and bother to leave a fb for I know that you are both young busy mothers now with a lot to do :)

1 person likes this.