Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. FeelingLonely

FeelingLonely New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

we have been seraching an alliance for mysister for the past 3 years and nothing seems to settle.
    I have given her details below. pl let me know when she will get married.
    We have done so many pariharams and pooja and went to so many temples also.

DOB - 10.05.1987
    POB - Vellore
    TOB - 03.30am

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Maddy2087,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

As far as opportunity for foreign education, there are few astrological combinations for studies in abroad.

Generally, the movable sign natives, i.e. Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn are having much chances, provided if there are other astrological combinations, followed by common sign natives, i.e. Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces

The other combinations are :

1) When the Lagna happens to be Virgo, wherein Mercury and Sun are placed
    2) When Mercury and Sun are in the 10th house
    3) Rahu in trine (1st, 5th or 9th) or opposite (7th) benefic 5th or 2nd lord, brings journey for higher studies and learning.
    4) If the benefic 4th lord be placed in the12th or 4th lord form Lagna occupies 9th house from Moon.
    5) when there is connectivity between the 4th and 9th lords

While coming to your chart, your Lagna happens to be Capricorn (Saturn), a movable sign

In your case, as you belong to Capricorn Lagna, the 2nd lord is Saturn and the 5th lord is Venus. 5th lord is natural benefic lord and even though the Saturn is a malefic planet, he can be considered as a benefic,because he is the Lagna Lord.

In your char, the 5th lord Venus is exalted and placed in the third house and the Rahu is associated with Venus in the third house; which promises for education in abroad.

Saturn is placed in the 11th house, i.e. in Scorpio and the Rahu is in trine to Saturn, i.e. in the 5th house frm the sign of Saturn which also promises for education in abroad.

If there is promise for any foreign journey, the chart should have some Dhana Yoga for meeting the expenditure. In your chart the 2nd lord, lord of self earning fiance, i.e. SAturn has gone to 11th house, house of profit and the 11th lord Mars, who is placed inthe 5th house is directly aspecting each other; which promises good dhana yoga.

You will be running the dasa of Mars, who is the lord of 4th house, denoting education; bhukti of Saturn, beign the 2nd lord, whose lord has also to be considered for education and the antaram of Venus, being the 5th which is operative from 21.10.2013 and 26.12.2013 is likely to give the beneficial results, for any attempt for higher studies.

So, with trust on God, you can very attempt for the higher studies of your interest. Mars is the significator for studies related to Laws and his dasa is in operation in operation from 04.01.2011 and it will end 04.01.2018. Also, the Mars is occupying the same sign of Taurus, both Rasi as well as Navamsa chart; and astrologically, this is called Vargottam; which is considered as more powerful; Mars is more powerful in Shadbala, having 149.23%. Hence, there are every chances that you will flourish well in law.

Apart from this, in your chart, the 12th lord, i.e. Jupiter is afflicted by the Rahu and Mercury and also Ketu and the 12th lord Jupiter is associated with Venus. This combination is a promising one for getting settled in abroad. Also, in your chart, the ninth lord Mercury is debilitated and afflicted by the nodes, i.e. Rahu and Ketu; which means that you can be popular in a foreign land than in your birth place/country.

Let us hope for the best.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Senthilnathan80,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Feelinglonely,

According to your sister chart, as the Venus is placed in the Lagna (i.e. Pisces) and the Lagna Lord, i.e. Jupiter is following the 7th lord, i.e. Mercury, it should have given early marriage; however, as the 7th house is occupied by Ketu and directly aspected by Rahu and also while considering from her Moon sign, the 7th house is occupied by Rahu and directly aspected by Ketu, this has delayed the marriage.

At present, she is running the dasa of Rahu and bhukti of Mercury until 14th May, 2015. Rahu is direclty asepcting the 7th house and the Mercury is the lord of 7th house. Hence, there are every good chances to get married before 14th May, 2015. Morefully, the Jupiter antaram will be operated, from 18.08.2014 and 19.12.2014, which is more supportive, because Jupiter is the Lagna Lord, direclty aspecting the 7th house.

While coming to the transit, the transit Saturn is at present in Libra, which is not supportive for marriage; however, once he moves from Libra to Taurus by end of October, 2014, the transit planets will be favourable. Hence, as per the transit Jupiter, who will be in Cancer, by end of october, 2014 will be aspecting the Lagna, Lagna Lord Jupiter and also Venus. Hence, as per the transit planets, the period between Nov 2014 and Jul,2015 is favourable. In all probability, the best change of marriage fixed/married held is (1) between 12th Oct 2014 to 10th Nov 2014 or (2) 09th June, 2015 and 13th July, 2015.

The girl may be advised to go to Kalahasthy continuously for three times, once in 45 days and do the remedial measures for marriage since the Rahu and Ketu are obstructing factors for marriage.

She may be advised to first daily pray Lord Vigneshwaran, who is the controller of Ketu, and he will help her in getting relieve from the obstruction.

As she is running the dasa of Rahu from 15.11.2004 and it will be over by 15.11.2015. Till, then, she may be advised to go to Lord Shiva temple and lit Ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, preferably betweeen 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon or at he convenient time and if she does so, the intensity of Rahu dasa will get nullified.

If her health permits, she can be on fast from sun rise to sun set on every Tuesday, by praying Lord Murugan and if she continues to do the above suggested remedies, with dedication and trust on God, there will be every chances for getting married in the above said married and even earlier, if there is blessings of the Almighty.

Regards.

5. chabhal

chabhal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply,I am an Advocate,is this profession will give me name & value in life or have to need to change my profession.When my profession rise & recognized my work.

regards

6. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

Thanks you very much sir.
    I will pray to Goddess Devi.

7. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

thank you so much sire :)

8. ashyprynia

ashyprynia Bronze IL'ite

sir we are having more clarity now on the issue than earlier .... so just trying to line up things. So, if you could let know some dates in particular sometime in the 1st week or 2nd week of june then it will be nice.... Please suggest us regarding.
    Thankyou sir.
    with great respect....ashyprynia.

9. KrishYaso28

KrishYaso28 New IL'ite

Thank u so much for ur reply Sir.Will surely ask them to go to either Kalahasthy or Rameswaram.Is that before guru pearachi they have to perform the pooja or after which is more benefical? & is there any particular day available for doing pooja or any Day is fine?

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  10. Varun03

Varun03 New IL'ite

Respected Sir, I would like your advice on my carrier. Just want to know if this is a good time to get promotions etc. My DOB: 14-July-1979, Place of Birth- Chennai, Female , time of birth : 6:30 in the evening.
    Kindly advice on my carrier. Thanking you in advance for your kind help.