Malaysia's 13th General Election

Discussion in 'Indians in Malaysia' started by Hachiko, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    As you all aware,our general election is on coming 5th of May.
    For those Malaysian abroad,are you all planning to go back to Malaysia or casting your votes from there?(at the embassy)
    And for fellow Malaysian in Malaysia,what's your take on this issue?This time,the opposition party is giving tough time to our ruling party.Both are coming up with impressive manifesto and promises.Ladies,Your 2 cents please..

2. Cathyg

Cathyg New IL'ite

Election fever is in the air and this time all the races, Malays, Indians and Chinese have formed a formidable opposition. It is time for a new party to form the government. What is encouraging is to see a new genaration of voters being actively involved. Malaysians have finely woken up to what they deserve. Malaysia with all its rich resources could have beaten Singapore any day if it was properly governed and managed. Time to shake off the shackles and wake up.

1 person likes this.
  3. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the update Cathyg.Ya,this time,we can expect for major reformation and look forward to see corrupted free new cabinet and government..Ini kalilah!!! ;-)

4. Cathyg

Cathyg New IL'ite

so close yet so far..as usual election rigging, gerrymandering and bringing in busloads of foreigners did the trick. they even flew them over to vote.

am even more disgusted that the old moronic indian politicians who have been ripping the indians got through. it is regretful that the indian communities have been cheated of what they deserve.

the note of consolation is that the younger generation are more determined in standing up for their rights and by the next election there might be more hope.

1 person likes this.
  5. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Have you noticed the price increase I stuff immediately after the election? And that too so quickly?

I just had a doubt : from when giant started 6% GST for any purchase

6. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Yes cathyg,

Am very much dissappointed with the outcome of this election..full of lies,cheat and corruption.We can see clearly,how they are cheating us,yet we are powerless to do anything.Before this MIC sold Indian communities’ dignities,and now the black sheep from Hindraf misused our right and signed the deal.Who is to decide??How we gonna gain?Now he secured the minister post,and the same old story going to repeat!!

7. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Today only i got to see the forum. MY area won
    by Pakatan (DAP). But when we look in GE
    full of corruption. First have to change the
    SPR Directors. Then will be better after all
    they said Banglasia can vote if got I/C.

1 person likes this.
  8. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi umathiru,

Good to hear that..The people who should uplift justice are playing cheap and dirty trick.FRU,Police force,SPR,EC members n gov people are involved in this act of lies.How could they simply give IC for the Indonesian,n Bangladeshi?? How many Indians are there still
    without IC..I cant digest the fact that these senseless and heartless people are ruling us!

9. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

Hi Hachiko,

Are you staying in Japan? Better
    What you said is correct. A lot
    of our granny's waiting for I/C
    but they said cannot give no
    meet requirement but for this
    polling simply giving bangla & indon & filipino
    I/C.

1 person likes this.
  10. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi umathiru,

At the moment,im in Japan.Hubby is working here.Feel very bad with what happening in Malaysia.As long Dr M in UMNo,he will play the dirty tricks with our PM.What MIC is doing??nothing !!!and now the blacksheep who did nothing for us got ministry post..