VGP Selva Nagar,Velachery - Need an info

Discussion in 'Housing' started by rdinesh, Jun 8, 2011.

1. rdinesh

rdinesh New IL'ite

Hi all,

I’m planning a buy a flat at VGP Selva nagar @ Velachery. Hearing different views about water slogging in that area. Some say, water is not slogging now because of storm water drainage but others say the problem still exists. Anyone staying in/knows about this area, could you pls advice.

Regards,
    Dinesh

Similar Threads
    1. curlytweethere
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. curlytweethere
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. gayababu
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

dinesh,

this area was specifically discussed in one of the threads..please use the search function.

btw, welcome to il. there is water logging in most of the mentioned area, but these days people feel chennai gets rains for a maximum of 10 days in a year, i do not want to lose out on a deal just because of the discomfort during those days.

people do not mind bad water, no water, as long as there are sumps into which water can be dumped. let me not start on it.

all the best.

3. leaseinfo

leaseinfo New IL'ite

There is water logging. Storm water drains will take a long time to clear the problem.

4. sreepadmav

sreepadmav Junior IL'ite

The rains are quite low now, but there will be little water logging and the next street itself will not have. depends on that particular road, but the rates have soared up high