July 2012 due club...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by njsa, Nov 16, 2011.

1. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

zuzen - Someone at work told me the same thing. He saie he was wearing a black sweather and baby puked all over him. Good tip! I will definitely carry extra clothes for all of us.

Lochu - Benadryl!! Added to the list!

Swetha - I was trying to PM you but couldnt. Are you going to Chennai?

Hi to everyone..

Been busy with packing, saying good bye's, farewell lunches and dinners.. So much going on right now!! I am not able to keep up with the time. Its running so fast. Hope everyone is doing great..

Kavin now stands with no support for few seconds.. He loves to stand like that. he even tried to take one step. he is doing lovely.. Will keep you all posted on my move. 2 more weeks to go!!!!!!!!

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi All mommas, hows life going? The weekend had been pretty busy with my sisters visiting.We had lots of fun. Checked my weight yesterday and am 58.8 :D 8more kgs to hit 50.
    Niki has got prickly heat again and poor girl is so much irritated with those.We are applying tender cocnut water on her body and its soothing it. any tips from your guys to reduce this are welcome too:(

3. laavie

laavie Gold IL'ite

Hi Mommies...

Thanks for all your concern dear's, i am much better now. Lots of things happening every single day...i notice my boy growing, becoming naughty ,smart , cranky , playful...day by day. Its so good to feel these moments...all good but end of the day i am too tired.

Krishi's Updates..

My granny is no more toothless, the lower teeth' s are showing up and are ready to pop out. He was quite and restless for few days and also had watery motion...later i noticed his teeth popping while feeding him ..i felt it with a spoon. He loves looking into the mirror...keeps smiling and says bla bla...

Goes around the house looking for things to bite, no more sitting in one place...crawls in such a speed and stands holding any support. Yes he is standing but with support...all of a sudden bumps down. The fun part is he is getting very angry....i just say krishi mumma wont carry u..he says urrrrrrhhhhh ....gives a sound and keeps his face red. If i try to pull the thing from his hand starts screaming...and yesterday we had gone out to fun city....he liked the bumper car very much did not want to get off it...started shaking his legs and started sliding away from his dads hands.

While shopping i found girls dresses so cute....so got tempted and got him few. Also clicked pictures of him in those clothes...oh God he looked just like a baby girl...will upload the pictures.

He calls me AMbaaa.... he notices when we eat and just bangs on to the plate and starts giving sounds and actions that he wants that food...other than non veg almost feeding him everything in smashed form.

He loves watching kids ...he kinda speaks to him in his baby language. In the mall while shopping...this kutty fellow started urhhh urhhh screaming at a small baby girl...once that girl saw and smiled at him...he all of a sudden bumped into me and started giggling....my dh started laughing and say such a kd fellow you have become.

2 people like this.
  4. laavie

laavie Gold IL'ite

Ami... Wow Ami....good going with ur weight loss dear.... hmmm i am still stuck with the same weight. Planning every single day to workout but land up doing nothing. Oh poor Niki...feed her with few spoons of tender coconut water as well. Feed her with curd rice every alternate days. Wow niki is naughty as well..love the oreo act.

Raga... Hey i know you must have lot of thing running in your mind...and must be very busy. Have a good time with all your friends out there. Wow that is so cute of Kavin standing with no support. It Would be tiring even after you arrive in Chennai as you need to settle down. Take care keep updating..see you soon in Chennai.

Megs , Charu , Swetha ,Binz ,Lochu ,Zuzen , Preets ,Sitha Reading all your posts...my brat woke up ..so got to go now ...will reply in sometime.

5. meghna.rj

meghna.rj Silver IL'ite

laavie... loved your post... hahahahah.. krish is going to kill you for the girlie pics later! I put a blue clip on kaiyu and took a pic and sent to family.. my parents were like don't ever do that again! he looked so cute though.

even kaiyu goes urrgghhh with both arms stiff and fists closed.. calling him my mini sumo wrestler when he does that... so cute.. does that when the feed spoon a bit delayed, remote is taken away, we walk away....;-)

are you feeding him the food you eat with all spices? tried a lil roti dipped my masala curry and he had it but it was tiny amount so not sure he could even taste it.

6. meghna.rj

meghna.rj Silver IL'ite

wow... nice progress on the weight loss ami... i am only making plans and not exercise at all :) soon soon I will join the weightloss group...

poor niki.. prickly heat again... hope she gets better... no tips from my side :(

7. laavie

laavie Gold IL'ite

Wow so cute....sumo wrestler:thumbsup
    Even i call this fellow rowdy sometimes...they are getting cuter with thier growing actions...guess we got more suprises to see..

No da i don't feed the spicy food.. but when we have our meals i give him small bits for him to taste. Message me your email id will mail you his girly pictures.

8. sstha

sstha Silver IL'ite

Ami
    Wow good progress. I have to soon join weight loss thread.
    Raga
    Yes i am going to chennai. I will be there on june 22 nd. I dont have enough posts to
    PM .

9. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Thanks guys :)

Meghs, you can feed him tiny bits as you did and slowly get him adjusted to the spicy taste as well. I give Nikki the dry sabzi we make for rice,while feeding her rice; and also adds chutneys or curry of breakfast food for last few bites of morning food. My mom says LO should eat almost all things we eat as adults(No junk ofcourse).

Now a days she has become more of mommaz girl the moment she sees me.She has started to push her car forward with feet when we make her sit on it. But poor girl doesnt know to take a reverse so ends up hitting the wall!! :D

10. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

@Swetha, its against forum etiquette to post our personal contact details in apost.May be you can PM it and then remove it from the post.