where can i buy designerware saris and work on pattusaree in miyapur,kukatpally area?

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by springsnb, Apr 25, 2013.

1. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I am new (1month) to this. I am coming to india in may.I am looking for designer ware sarees (for my daughters Bday). And also who can do work on pattu sarees for reasonable prices in Kukatpally ,miyapur,chandanagr areas.Any boutiques around this place?I dont have much time to shop hardly 2 days.if any body know plz sahre the info.i don't have PM facility

Thanks
    sri

2. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Re: where can i buy designerware saris and work on pattusaree in miyapur,kukatpally a

sri,
    u will get a lot good designer wear sarees in many mall around kukatpally like south india shopping mall, 6 shopping mall, womans world, ishta sakhi these are the new ones other than the " brothers"(chandana,r.s....).
    Even one old man(eswari) sells designer saree above apollo clinic kukatpally. You can try there, one more unnati silks just next to apollo clinic.
    Maggam work there are lot of shops but I dont know who is perfect.

3. internet

internet Silver IL'ite

Re: where can i buy designerware saris and work on pattusaree in miyapur,kukatpally a

hi Sri,

you can buy sarees at Rangolli near punjagutta circle, kalakunj near central, women's world near Central, trisha Mebaz (expensive)..trends in secunderabad (good for silk sarees)...I bought sarees from the above 3 places..I personally feel rangolli is excellent for saree shopping ..you can buy net , chiffon, badhini or brasso sarees..

Coming to work on sarees..I don't know in kukatpally area..but try jus blouses in khairtabad (expensive..but negotiate with the owner..works), there are some stores in 2nd floor in amuratha mall who do works on sarees amd designer blouses..

another idea If you speak telugu is watch Sakhi( etv2 telugu) videos on youtube..all women desginers who do saree works and related things show their collection and share their store and cotact details..

4. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Internet

good information, you just said my mind

I heard, CMR newly launched shop at Hitech city main road with some good collection of Samudrika Pattu sarees and dress materials
    And Kalaniketan Kukatpally also had some nice collection of designer wear
    By the way, SNBSV
    you can avail private message facility when you are done 10 posts in last one month.

Good luck in your search

5. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Thank you ladies for your ideas and info....

Lathamohan garu, can you tell me the shop name of that old man( i heard frm someone also,but don't know exact) and is it located above the apollo hospital?

hi Internet garu, i am a telugu girl,will follow your advice will watch etv2.
    Thank u,
    sri

6. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

sri, I dont think so any shop name is there other than eswari saree, but the old man is very famous in kukatpally and yes he sells above apollo clinic in second floor ,you can come near the entrance of the building and confirm or there are some tailor shops also u can ask them also

7. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Thank you latha mohan garu.....

8. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

hii iam from hyd i will reach u soon