Mommy to be July 2013

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Mommyhoney2012, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Pavithra66

Pavithra66 Silver IL'ite

Hi

What is ecosprin for ssm??? I.m not taking that tablet.. I.m on calcium iron and vitamin daily..

2. Pavithra66

Pavithra66 Silver IL'ite

Hello soon mommies to be :))

Had my check up today and doc said everything is fine and as usual 5 minute appointment.. My next scan is scheduled for 32nd week.. She said rib pain is common and it may increase :(( she said we need to try getting massages done for the feet these days.. Any idea which is a safe place for such foot massages ??

Hermi ur cake idea is super.. I.ll steal it :)))

My next TT is at 29th week..

1 person likes this.
  3. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pavi

Ecosprin is given for blood flow to uterus..esp in cases where some treatments has been involved...

I am also on susten as its progesterone support..not sure if its still needed...(Chitra, DD , PP, PA..are you also taking this..??)

the pack says not to take ecosprin in last 3 months, but Dr A asked to continue

she has added vit B12 and vit d supplements for me as both levels were low

in your check up, dr A just checks heart rate is it..asking cos I m consulting her only since past 2-3 visits, so still not sure of her protocol

4. hermioneron

hermioneron Silver IL'ite

Pavi..

Wow pavi..good that everything s fine..foot massage without reflexology s ok..Google good spa n ur place indulge!
    Do tell me which design u r gonna order? I thinking about small shoes..either in blue or pink...

Ssm..

My Dr once quoted that after 20 weeks all pregnancy will be the same.immaterial of the treatment. Then your Dr has prescribed ecosprin even now?

Y don't u ask ur Dr directly?

5. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

Im so heartbroken.... we have lost our lill one last sunday, it was a perfectly normal day , in the evening we went out for dinner with frnds and i started to cramp and feel pressure in my lower abdominal, I wanted to pee bad so when to wash room and i found blood, in panic i called the doc , she asked to come down to ER I rushed to hospital 20min away and in the car i was having very strong contractions 30sec apart , i was just thinking it was a nightmare and its going to end soon.
    At the hospital doc checked me and sd my 10cm dilated and my cervix is open and the baby is coming ...my nightmare was coming true, I was crying my lungs out and asking them to something..my water broke and spontaneously i pushed the baby , he did nt make it.
    My family was so desperate for a Girl baby ..when they knew i was having a boy they were all so dissapointed , and today we would do anything to get my lill Noah back . Ladies i wish you all the good health , count your blessings weather its a boy or a girl stay blessed.

please keep me your prayers.

6. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Rosenav...this is shocking. Did the doctors tell you why this happened, why did your cervix dilate? No words to console you dear. Hope you and your family get through this. May God send you your little one back soon.

7. PixiePart

PixiePart Silver IL'ite

Rosenav: So sorry to read about your loss. I think I read your post on BBC too..never thought it was someone from IL. I hope God gives you and your husband strength to get over this loss. If you need to talk, please remember we are all here. You are in my T&P.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  8. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Shocking news rosenav....no words to console....

Did Dr say why this happened....I hope you come out of this soon and recover fast...

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rose,
    Very sorry to hear about your LO! Its hard to heat about your LO!
    Take care of your healthy dear!

10. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Hi Hermi,pixie,pavi,chitu n ssm

How are you ladies ? I havent received the result of GTT test so cross finger they are in level ...and my next test is on May 10th ...

I have already bought the designer bag for my first baby so iam unsure whether to go another one or not ......... iam still using that for my son .... shd i buy another one or upgrade to bigger one to fit both the babies stuffs ... ladies whats your thought ............?

and my hubby has scheduled SPA (2 hrs ) pamper package after two months of my delivery 2 hrs parlour package at my local ladies .......and another one month to take my maternity leave ....cant wait for the pampering week .... Last time also my hubby scheduled the spa time for two days after two months of my delivery ... so sweeet of him ..............

Aah ..........i wanted to announce that my baby shower is scheduled on 12th May 2012 on sunday since it is early morning only invite few friends and family ...

will post pics of my ceremony soon dearies ..............:) will steal some of the ideas from your functions too heheheheh

Hope everyone are sailing smooth :)