1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ask me for skincare, hair care and makeup suggestions (India)

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by angelvoice, Mar 31, 2013.

1. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

There are so many good moisturizers out there... why do u need to put oil? Any specific reason? :)

1 person likes this.
  2. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Use a good anti-dandruff shampoo and follow up with a good conditioner. Do not scratch scalp and let flakes fall on face. You should definitely keep your hands off cheeks..Else deep scars will remain for years. Himalaya Pimple and Acne cream, clean and clear pimple gel, Acnes pimple cream are all good...
    use an anti-acne facewash like Himalaya Neem, Clean and Clear.
    Once a week use a facepack like Himalaya Neem, Ayur Neem.

3. muyalkutti

muyalkutti Silver IL'ite

First of all thanks for opening up this thread.

Nowadays, i have to attend lot of parties. I love blow drying my hair. But i'm worried about losing my hair bec of the high temp they use to set the hair in salons. Moreover it 's not practical for me to go to salon twice a week. I read in some mag, wigs are the best solution for my kind of problems. I have a medium length hair. Can you please let me know where can i buy the wigs in India and how much it would cost for med length wigs. I never wore a wig,
    so what are practical difficulties of wearing it?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot...:)
    You can buy a good blowdryer and round brush and a heat protectant and easily blow dry at home. Twice a week is perfectly okay if you use a good blowdryer and use correct temperature. Do let me know if you need brand recommendations. I know nothing about wigs.. The only site i know wigs are there is kkcenterhk.. check it out.. also maybe on ebay...
    I love your username.. its cute..

5. muyalkutti

muyalkutti Silver IL'ite

Thank you for your reply. Please suggest me the brand names for good blowdryer and round brush and a heat protectant. Happy to know you love my username. That's my wild pet living in my backyard :).

1 person likes this.
  6. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

oops .. just saw u are from canada.. :bonk not sure which is good .. remington, conair, babyliss... dryers are good...
    Heat protectant and round brushes you can ask an SA to help you or read Google reviews... Also if you like curls.. get hot rollers...
    :thumbsup

Wd love to see a pic of your pet..

7. itsjustme

itsjustme Silver IL'ite

Hi angel,
    I am paranoid about putting chemicals on ym face thats why:( You know I used to out besan daily and thats also why my skin dried up this much :( I am applying jergens now

8. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Yes besan really dries up the skin... I understand your paranoia about chemicals.. but using a daily moisturizer will only help your skin in the long run... moisturizer and sunscreen are essential in daily life.. What reccos do u need, do ask me... :)

9. imeandmyself

imeandmyself Bronze IL'ite

soo good to see this thread :) thanks you angel voice ...i got to know abt many things from your forum :) i too need a help . please tell how to get rid of stretchmarks, i used to be under weight formerly, these days i tried my best to put on and increased lilttle weight, as a result i got stretch marks over my thighs :( and some are stretching towards hip too :( so please tell me how to get rid of them...
    one thing what i observed with my skin is , if i got any mark; either by means of acne/blemishes/or any injuries ...or bruises watever , they'll stay on my skin for years :( they wont leave my skin how much ever i try ...i still do have som marks over my hand which i got 4-5 yrs back....so please help me

thank you

10. muyalkutti

muyalkutti Silver IL'ite

Not a problem Anjelvoice.. I was looking for products available in India. Yes I use conair and Revlon dryers.

1 person likes this.