Miracle -- experienced by me.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by NithyaThiruarul, Apr 12, 2013.

1. NithyaThiruarul

NithyaThiruarul Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Just wanted to share with u people. Dont know whether it is a miracle or coincidence.

Someone ordered me to do archanai for sevvai in vathieswaran koil in my dream.
    I just ignored and did my usual works.

one fine tuesday, myself, my hubby and my daughter went to vaithieswaran koil temple. i bought a archanai for murugan. unfortunately the muruga sanathi's door alone was closed.

my hubby is asking me "what are u going to do? door was closed for murugan sannathi"

I told him we should not bring this back to home. so let us do this for sevvai.

we did offerings for sevvai and just came out. i was surprised to see the murugan sannithi was opened and i got the aduku thibarathanai darshan too.

Then i realized that it was murugan's order to offer pooja for sevvai.

From that week onwards, i started to go to vaitheswaran koil every tuesday for sevvai archanai.
    ---------
    Miracle no-2

Every week i used to bring a bag full of vilvam from our house to do archanai.

Sometimes my father is lazy to pick the leaves becoz the tree is so tall.

At that situation, i used to state to my mom," have to buy from temple. those shopkeepers are cheating us by giving nochi and killuvai leaves instead of vilvam. Dont we know how vilvam leaves will be? Lord will ask them one day. cheating god itself"

these are the weekly stmts of mine. around 4 or 5 weeks went away with these same stmts....

Again one fine tuesday, i finished offerings to sevvai and standing in front of muruga sannathi. one bramin couple who was standing next to me started speaking with each other.

"she was calling his husband as "ye na" next time if we come to this temple, we have to bring nochi malai and killuvai malai to this god. because it is the medicinal leaves of vaitheswaran koil. and she started explaining the nature of all the three leaves." i was stunned on hearing this and stated to muruga on my mind as " you are trying to explain me something. thank u".

Regards,
    Nithya

9 people like this.

2. kokila19

kokila19 Bronze IL'ite

Wow!! you are blessed:)

1 person likes this.
  3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Indeed a blessing dear. Incidents like these just make our faith grow stronger

1 person likes this.
  4. singintherain

singintherain Senior IL'ite

In spiritual matters there is never a coincidence! He is doer and we are followers and for us ordinary mortals things may appear coincidence!

2 people like this.
  5. singintherain

singintherain Senior IL'ite

For those who believe, its miracle for those who don't its a mere coincidence...For those who understand get to feel the nectar!

2 people like this.
  6. Agilas

Agilas Gold IL'ite

as Kokila said it is right really your blessed dear ...............

1 person likes this.
  7. sherapova

sherapova New IL'ite

:drowning:drowning:drowning:drowning:spin:spin:spin:spin

1 person likes this.