1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Using conditioner will result in hair lose or not?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Marikeerthi, Nov 18, 2007.

1. swapna15

swapna15 Senior IL'ite

Like Sylvia has said I too apply curd before washing the hair. It really makes your hair very smooth. Try it out.

Swapna

2. rationale

rationale New IL'ite

Hi there
    Its probably something in the conditioner you are using that causes your hair to fall. Maybe you're allergic? Try using a more natural conditioner like something from the Body Shop, depending on your hair type. To smoothen rough hair, give yourself a hot oil treatment once every week. (Use almond or olive oil for best/softest results)

A hair mask (Dove makes good ones) could also help, once a week. For a natural conditioner- try egg yolks, or mayonaise. Beer makes the hair very shiny as well.

3. Marikeerthi

Marikeerthi Bronze IL'ite

hi navpreet,

As i started to give mustard oil massage for 3 times a week. And i used a very mild conditioner. Its started to work. I got good results.
    Thank you so much for all our friends who gave valuable information.

Thanks
    keerthi

4. Navpreet

Navpreet Senior IL'ite

Hi Mari,
    Thanks for FB.You were ignoring basic health of your hair which has resulted in hair fall.When your hair fall and damaging is reduced,you can even stop using conditioner.But,don't forget to massage your hair with mustard oil(youcan try olive oil in winters,almond oil in summers).Massaging will keep ur scalp healthy and circulate blood to hair roots enabling proper growth.Thx again for FB.

5. Amulya

Amulya New IL'ite

Hi Navpreet,
    While in search I found this site and am interested to know about mustard oil massage for hair. Is the mustard oil same as the one found in cooking section at Asian stores or is the hair oil(mustard) different from cooking oil? If it is different please let me know what it is called and where I can get.

Thank you,
    Amulya

6. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    While applying conditioner take care that u dont apply them to the scalp. For this you can put ur hair in the front and start applying conditioner for the whole length of the hair leaving an inch from the scalp.
    If u wanna try natural conditioner, after shampooing ur hair, take a cup of water and mix few drops of vinegar in it. Rinse ur hair with this. This will result in smooth and silky hair.Computer Typing
    Luv,
    Deepi.

7. ManjulaPrasanna

ManjulaPrasanna Senior IL'ite

:iagree with u Sylvia. Even I do the same.

Manjula

8. Navpreet

Navpreet Senior IL'ite

Hi Amulya,
    You can use the mustard oil used in kitchen,as i also use the same.

9. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Thank you all!! I was wondering why my hair fall seemed to increase every time I wash my hair. The conditioner seems to be the culprit! I will switch to natural ones. By the way, I have a lot of unused tea bags lying around. Can I use them to get tea water for conditioning my hair or is it necessary to use only used tea bags?

Regards,
    Anitha

10. vidhusooraj

vidhusooraj Senior IL'ite

hi IL's
    actually i too was problem with conditioners and shampoos..but after tht i used Dove shampoo and its conditioners...its really working...and there is one serum of Dove for breakeage therapy... its too working.....
    if you dnt want to go with these shampoos u can use one home remedy Urad Dal... soak this and blend... after tht apply in head .... wait for one minute thn wash it...it gives the effect of shampoo+conditioner..and ur hair will look shiny..me gurantee

thanks vidhu