Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much sir....Will be positive always and Believe in God for everything to go smoothly..

2. Deep78

Deep78 Bronze IL'ite

Sir,

My details are
    DOB -06.11.1973
    POB - Tiruvannamalai
    TOB - 8.40 pm
    Meena rasi
    poorathathi 4 padam

Im going through Ashtama Sani now facing problems, conflicts, and there is no peace of mind. When Will my problems get solved. Im a clean and neat person but did wrong now . Kindly help me to know when i will be back again.

3. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Sir,
    Can you pls give some detailed prediction regarding my career, since i am facing some tough situations at office.
    my rasi/lagna=meena, nakshatra=revathi
    POB:VIJAYAWADA,TOB:01.25AM on 13.06.1985(early hours of 13th june)
    You had predicted earlier sir but the situation seems the same, will i ever go abroad on job? please predict sir.
    Thank you in advance.

4. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Originally Posted by Basuradhu
    Dear Sir

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.

Husband Details
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu

Already in page 1660 i have asked for my career problem and you have replied also as you say it is happening
    Now one of my friend has shown mine and my husband horoscope to her family astrologer she is my well wisher but dont know how to tell to you not able to digest and share to anyone to you im asking you what should i do

Astrologer has said to her that my husband is already in contact with some other girl your friend (ME) can't do anything he wont be attached to my kids also he'll be there with me only for few years and he said if you tell the samething to your friend(ME) she wont believe but this is the fact ask her(ME) to settle in her career and take care of kids and everything IS IT SO SIR?
    Please tell me is that true according to me my husband is very close to my kids and he never speaks to any girls is he cheating but my inner heart says he is good
    Should i inform this to my parents to take any further steps or for safety?
    Thanks in advance

Basuradhu

Dear Mrs.Basuradhu,

Please confirm whether your husband was born on the night of 15th or 16th Sept 1974 and also let me know his birth star and Rasi.

Dear Sir

He was born on 15th Night 12.30 AM and his birth star is pooram 4th padam simma Rasi

Thanks in avance much disturbed dont know what should i do guide me please

Basuradhu

5. RadhiSrini

RadhiSrini Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Thank you for your quick replies for our messages.
    Have posted my queries in page 1680 ;post no:16792.I missed to give my place of birth ,so added and posted again as you have asked it sir.
    Thank you once again.Awaiting for you reply and guidance.

6. sosona

sosona Senior IL'ite

sir I am reposting my query kindly reply
    i got married on oct 28 2012 from the day of my marriage to till date i am facing lots of mental torture becaus of MIL
    we both hav very good understanding betwen us but every other day we fight with each other Please tell me abt my married life
    can you please see our jathaka chakra and tell me any parihara my details dob 18/10/1986 pob vellore tob 2.30pm my husband details dob 11/11/1983 pob chennai tob 2.15AM

7. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so so so much for the detailed answer...I am very much thankful to you....
    Sure as per your suggestion / advice we will pray to Lord Dakshinamoorthy and Lord Muruga and if possible we will do for sarpa dosha at kalahasthi...

He has taken medical advice and he is taking tablets...also..anyways we will consult another doctor for him..Yes he is cooperating and taking medical advice.

I have a small query on Homan....can you please tell me what homan we should perform in our home? any specific homan for this progeny issue or a normal homan?

Thanks again, Thanks a lot..this advice means lot to us...

Thanks,

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Alagarsamy,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

You can do the Homam for Navagrahas in general and also for the nodes, i.e. Rahu and Ketu in particular concerning the progeny. If you can tell the priests, who use to regularly do the Homams will have do the same.

It is very happy that your husband is cooperative in taking the treatment.

Wishing you that all your dreams should come true and may God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

9. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Thank you sir, thanks a lot for your time and reply...

I will inform my parent about this and I will pray dhakshanamoorthy every Thursday and I will do shasti fast also...

Thanks again for your answer sir...can I ask you one more question sir?

My brother has some problem in his marriage....I want to mail you the details in mail (Not want to share his problem in this forum), shall I mail you his problem and his horoscope details sir?

Can you please spend some time for his horoscope also? Please sir......his life is also a big issue in our family..can you please sir?

Thanks again,

10. ecradha

ecradha Senior IL'ite

5-6 years back, I met an astrologer and he said about my future as follows : I will get married at the age of 22 and it will be second marriage for me (It really happened, but with my husband 1st time-Register Marriage without their family and 2nd time-Marriage in a temple arranged by their family) and also he said that from the age of 25-35 I will be having a very happy family life, but there is less chance of survival after 35 (He said that I will not live after 35). Now I am 30 years old. I am happy with my family financial situation at present, which has given me a biggest fear. After seeing my grandma’s and uncle’s death, I am very much afraid of the loss of dear ones. I have 5 years old kid now. I am thinking of my death every day and fearing each second what will be happen to my son’s life after my death. Pls let me know if the astrologer’s prediction will become true or not.