Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Pragaspathiji, I have high regards for you and i followed your advice for my daughter. I always replied for your predictions. If the chart is not favourable, you cant be blamed for that.

I always tell my friends about your valuable free service here. I will follow your wordings.

thank you for spending ur valuable time for me.

andal

2. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    I understand your point and advice, I really thought that are different forums created and I seriously did not mean to ask different astrologers..I thought all the forums are managed by a group of astrologers...so anyone frm that group will reply for our queries...
    Now I understand the point and my mistake....In future I will stick to one astrologer and I agree to that point..Please forgive me for my mistake and please let us know your suggestions for us in our life.
    Here are our details:
    Name: A.Vidhya
    DOB: 21/04/1983, 10.45 PM
    Natchathiram: aayilyam
    Laknam: Kethu
    Place of birth: Theni, tamilnadu

My Husband:
    Name: M.Selvakumar
    DOB: 20/04/1981 , 02:10 PM
    Natchathiram: Swathi
    Laknam: Simmam
    Place of birth: Erode, Tamilnadu

Thanks for understanding and thanks for your help in advance,

Dear Mrs. Vidhya,

If you had done the remedial measures at Lord Nagaraja temple, Nagercoil; then it is fine. You had earlier sought for consultation from me on a number of occasions; then you got the predictions from the other Astrologers of the Forum also. Normally, I do not peep into the request of the members of the other Astrological forum(s); because I feel it is not good manner, as far as myself is concerned.

But I really understand your concern and also being far away from the Homeland. In future, please stick on to any of the Astrologers of your choice & wish because every Astrologer in the Forum is doing the noble service and in future, please do not jump over from one pillar to another pillar. I do admit that my knowledge in Astrology is very little, when compared to others; and with the knowledge gained by me; I am trying to help the needy and trusted people.

In Astrology, any one who puts the question/request genuinely will only get the genuine reply. My earlier Boss, who holds multiple degrees, a highly knowledgeable person; and at present holding a highest position internationally, uses to consult me, when he had crisis in his professional life; and till date whatever, predicted for him has gone well and there is not even a single failure in his life due to the predictions made by me. This is for the simple reason; that he trusts me whole heartedly; and follows the predictions made be me and has come out severe crisis in his life. The main reason is "Trust"

If any questioner does not have any trust on any Astrologer; whatever the reply given will not work for him/her.

Even though I do have your birth details, please re-post the same; so that I can confirm the same and make the predictions and let you know.

Astrology is a Sacred Science and the Astrologer(s) are gifted by the Almighty. This is not only for you; but also for the information of the other members also.

Regards.

[/QUOTE]

3. laknagam

laknagam New IL'ite

Respected Guruji,

Firstly I am very much surprised to see the so detailed answers. Thank you very much. As I mentioned I was running very low of confidence. But really your reply boosted me. Again thanks for spending your time. I pray god bless you.

I don't know much about astrology, but I believe/faith that it is our vedic India system and it is true science.

I will try to search for job during the timing you posted. I will try to see if I can push, until the 2014 March also. Just want to see what ever god has for me.

Just want to confirm one thing,
    "dasa of Venus and the Bhukti of Rahu and this period will be operative till 05.09.2013. Hence, until this period, it is advisable to be cautious with your superiors."

Are you referring to May 9th or September 5th?

I request you to provide prediction on my husband's career also:
    Name: Nagarajan
    DOB: 1968, September 10th
    Time: 6.35 PM
    Tirupattur - 635601 Vellore district.
    He is looking for change of jobs. Please help to predict, if he will get his desired job and which is the desired time to search.

Thanks a lot
    Dhana

4. SmileReddy

SmileReddy New IL'ite

Thank you sir,
    I attended the interview on 29th March morning 8 AM at Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
    I will wait for your reply.

Here are my details:
    DOB: 2nd Jan 1983
    Place: Hyderabad, AP
    Time: 5:30 PM
    Nakshatra: Ashlesha

5. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

Dear Sir,
    I request your help and would be very thankfull if you could read my chart.
    Im a divorced woman and should have get engaged to a man at the moment who is now unstable and left me. He said he loves me but needs time alone and seperatet coz of his mind (about that past of mine). I need to know wether he played or he will come back and marry me or if not, if i will get married again at all and when. I hope too i will be a mother one day.
    I hope it is not a problem that i was born in Germany.

DOB: 06. June 1982
    Place: Gifhorn (city), Lower Saxony (state), Germany
    Longditude: 10 : 32 : E
    Latitude: 52 : 28 : N
    Time: 10:27 AM
    Im not sure but i think the time zone is central european time UTC+01:00, as i was born in summer time im not sure wether the daylight saving time has to be considerd.

Im not sure if it is required or makes sence to give the mans data too, so i just do it:
    DOB: 30. November 1985
    Place: Proddatur, Andrha Pradesh
    Time: 13:34 PM

If you could suggest me any pooja for making things in my life better i would be thankfull.

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Prm,

At present, your husband is running the dasa of Venus. Venus is the lord of 6th and 11th houses. Venus, as the lord of 11th house, will bring back him to the home country. At present, he is running the Venus dasa and Venus Bhukti till 20.05.2015. Hence, there are every chances for his coming back before this date.

The chances for the long term assignment may arise once, the transit Saturn moves to Sagittarius; but it will take some more time.

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Milishukla,

At present, the transit planets, ie.either Saturn or Jupiter are not favourable for getting the job; however, according to the running dasa from 19th October, 2013 and 03rd January, 2014 is favourable to a certain extent. In your chart, as the Saturn, the significator of profession is followed by Jupiter, a natural benefic planet; hence there may not be much difficulty in getting the job. You may try to accept the job available; instead of expecting for any particular job. In such a situation, the change of job can be made after June, 2015; by the time the transit Jupiter will be moving a very highly favourable situation, benefiting to the job of your expectation, leading to change of life style.

regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sethu,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Andal,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply and also for your understanding.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Dhana,

Even though the chart is not highly supportive for any change of profession; the period between 13th April, 2013 and 16th May, 2013 is supportive for change of job of his expectation and this may give 50% success since the promise is as per his Navamsa chart only. As the time is too short, and in case, if he is interested, he can attempt for the change.

Regards.