IVF Queries and suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Swatir23, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

When exactly is your ET? Dont want to miss wishing you!

2. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

hi Rakhii,

Oh, my cycle is not starting for a while. Got to do some tests before starting the process with a clean cycle. Will let you know when it starts. But am all too excited all the same! :)

3. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

dear Rakhii,

How did your friend's IVF cycle go?

4. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Dear All,

we tried IVF and failed 2 days back..we are fully shattered...Already tried IUI (with super contol ovulation process) in December that too failed ..now ivf also failed...Lots of pain and emotionaly am down..

Can any one please suggest me how i can come out of this? and when / how should i plan for the 2nd one?

I am seriously hurt and not able to think of going thro same pain once again :(

:(

5. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

i can completely undestand ur situation,
    i also had 1 fialed ivf,conceived in second but lost twins at 16 week due to PROm.

now again gearing up for 3rd ivf in jully-august after 6 months break.
    before trying new ivf cycle ask ur doctor reason of failure there sre some tests which can be carried out ,u will find it in this thread itself.(i have shared it)

there isnt any other good medicine than time...i cried loadly and ven out so much that almost i fainted...but after that i felt ok.

hope u get strength to gear up for next phase.
    just tell urself that u will not quit until u hold ur LO,good luck:)

6. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much swatir23....really thanks....for your kind words...i am coping and even i cried a lot..toof 2 days off from my work..i could not go out....and today 3rd day..am feeling ok......but...still..

i will go thro ur threads and will discuss abt tat to my doctor to find out the reason..

ALL the best for you,

Will pray for your dear..

7. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear,

Just dropped in to say don't worry and cheer up soon. Wishes and prayers for you to see the BFP soon.

Good luck and loads of baby dust to you ...

8. kaoriningyo

kaoriningyo Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dear,

We all understand your pain. I have gone through the same too. Please look forward and try to find out the reasons for your failure. Pay more attention to your body, tears cause more stress and hormonal imbalance. Take a vacation. I hope you will be fine soon.

Hugs

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Rub the area little hard for some days, also check with gynec with your next visit too! Hope soon the pain will heal!
    Hope the Moon stone bracelet will bring good luck to you dear! Take care!

Hi Kaori,
    Hope you will manage the things with/without support! You can prepare things in advance and store it in fridge!
    Don't worry about OHSS. Don't make the brain to think those! Try to calm down. Eat healthy, things will fall in place!

Hi Alagar samy,
    Sorry about the ivf failure! :-( Relax dear. Don't stress yourself too much. Try to come out of all those thoughts. Sometime our time will make us wait, but show that you are strong, one day things will fall in place & it will let you to hold your LO! Take care of yourself now!
    Prepare your mind and body for the next one! Be positive & strong!

All the best Swati! :)

Sticky baby dust to all TTC ladies...

10. hoping4miracle

hoping4miracle New IL'ite

Just wanted to give an update to the wonderful ladies out there. My posts would really tell my journey so far. I got a call from my doctor. Looks like my RE discussed with the other REs in their team and they have given the following plan for my next IVF:

It is going to be Lupron Down Regulaton instead of Ganirelix
    Stimming with Bravelle n Menopur
    HCg for trigger. Assisted Hatching.

Since the reason for my 2nd IVF failure was poor eggs, i asked him if the Lupron Down regulation would ever help improving the egg quality. He was not too sure about. I am guessing since the other doctors suggested, he is giving me that info. Thats the update from my side . He has to do his homework and let me know about DHEA, CoQ10 and other supplements that i need to take.
    I have another appointment towards the end of the month with another practise to obtain 2nd opinion of my case. Based on what he says, i will decide wither to go with the same RE or a new hospital in itself. Fingers crossed. Sticky baby dust to all.