Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dhana,

I remember to have studied your charts and given the reply earlier; however, according to your chart, the following periods are favourable for change of profession. In your chart, as the Saturn, the signficator of profession is followed by Rahu, there are every chances for troubles/problems from your Boss. Moreover, you are running the dasa of Venus and the Bhukti of Rahu and this period will be operative till 05.09.2013. Hence, until this period, it is advisable to be cautious with your superiors.

1) till 18th April, 2013
    2) from 16th August, 2013 to 16th Nov 2013
    3) 07th March, 2014 to 30th April, 2013.

The first period is too close; hence, I hope you may not be able to succeed in this. The second period is so supportive; however, the change of place, the change of posting, salary etc. may not upto your expectation; it will be decided by Lord Saturn, the Lord of Time. It may either advantageous or disadvantageous to you.

The third period is the best one; which will give the change of job of your expectation; i.e. expected placed of posting; expected nature of job; expected salary etc., thus leading to change of life style, on the higher side.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

3. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Sir, Last year when we went to India for a short vacation, we went to Nagaraja temple at Nagercoil (temple for nagaraja) and we did pooja...could not go to Kalahasthi.

Please let me know if me and my husband only has to go and do the pooja at kalahasthy or my parent can do on our behalf?
    As per your suggestion, we will plan to go to India or we will ask my parent to go to kalahasthy and do a prayer for us.

Please help me sir

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Prahaspathiji,

Thank you for your detailed reply. My friend is in medical treatment and i will ask them to follow your guidelines. lets hope for the best.

Thanks for your reply.

andal

5. ecradha

ecradha Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Two Months back, I lost my grandma who was having a deep affection on me. Whatever she needs, she will ask me only. From my childhood I was with her. Now I am 30 years old. She wasn't a grand mother for me, she was another mother for me. I am unable to overcome the depression and stress caused by her loss. Recently (1 week before), I lost my uncle who did the last rituals for my grandma. Due to the continous deaths in my family, my depression and stress has become worse. I am unable to sleep, eat, concentrate on anything. Every second I am thinking of my grandma and unable to concentrate on my family life. I am unable to forget her. Everybody saying that my grandma has only taken my uncle. I cant tolerate those words. Kindly let me know about my future family life whether I will overcome these depression and stress.

6. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

Hi sir,
    Dear Sir,

I want to know if we will get a passport for my daughter approved. Its urgent as we have a close appointment date. Her details are

DOB: Jan 28, 2011
    POB:Hyderabad
    Time:7:42Am

Thanks

7. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Pragaspathiji,

that time you asked us to confirm about his time of birth. I am giving the post again for your ref.

andal

8. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Namaskaram sir

I am posting the details of my brother in law. We request you to kindly predict, when will be his marriage?

Name: Mr Mukundan
    Date of birth 24.8.73
    Time of birth: 8.30 am
    Place of birth: Ranipet, Vellore.

he is now 38 years, and we are trying for the past 4 years for alliance. We kindly request you to kindly predict, when will be his marriage.

Thanking you.
    ANDAL
    [​IMG] Originally Posted by Pragaspathy [​IMG]

Dear Andal,

Kindly repost ur request, confirming the time of birth is either 8.30 AM or 8.30 PM.

Regards.

Sir

The time is 8.30 am. Kindly analyze his chart and kindly predict about his marriage.

regards
    andal

9. ushkumar

ushkumar Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much Sir,

Its true my daughter is studying for CA, she is doing her 2nd level of CA (inter) but she could not clear her exams when she took it in Dec 2012. Again she is writing it in May 2013. Hope she has God's blessings on her.

Thanks for your advise Guruji, I will do it accordingly. I tried looking for job few months back but i didnt get one. Now I dont feel like taking up a job. but I keep myself busy in craft and tailoring etc.

As i have seen lot of sorrow in my life, i am longing to see some light through my daughter's life. i want her to live a good and happy life.

thanks,
    Usha

10. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Sir, please look our birth chart and let me know is there a chance for kids in our life and if so when...and please let me know if me and my husband has to do tat pooja in person? as per your saying we will decide further..please dont get angry on sending mails today,...i am really worried and hope u understand our feelings,

Thanks sir,
    Please help me this time also,