April 2013 Moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by startswithanem, Jul 30, 2012.

1. megharavi

megharavi New IL'ite

Depends on thread type keeraj.. If it is fusible one it will be just blend with the skin.. If it is not, in the next visit to ur doctor, she will remove them after checking the scar.. Usually the second one is not followed these days..

and in both cases, thread will not be visible :)

2. keeraj

keeraj Bronze IL'ite

The doctor has not asked me to come for another visit, so i think it would blend with the skin. But hw long wil it take for it to become invisible? Sory 4 askng so many questions. I ve got hell a lot of stretch marks in my abdomen, also my linea nigra (forgot d exact word) line is stil visible, any remedies for dat?

3. santhoshsmiley

santhoshsmiley New IL'ite

wishing good health for mom and child for all those here

4. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Vaishnavy,

Congrats for your delivery.. Have a healthy baby.

5. SimpleGirl

SimpleGirl Gold IL'ite

I had my 36 weeks appointment yesterday, got the Group B Strep test and Cervical check yesterday... Still waiting for the Group B Strep test... Doctor said the baby has dropped and is quite low in pelvis... she could feel the baby while doing the cervical check... thats why she could not determine if I am dilated... as soon as doctor touched LO's head, he kicked real hard..so she said, I dont want to disturb the baby.. if you want we can check during the next appointment...

I am not sure if I would like that... it was hurting so much when she was checking...

Panchami, Prikir, Jeniflora.. and all others who delivered already, how long did take for labor begin, after the baby dropped??

Vaishnavy.. all the best for the delivery.. take care... you and LO are in our prayers...God bless you both...

6. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Simplegirl,

My doctor never tested like your doctor.. Whenever i go she simply test my tummy to hear the heart beat after touched she told baby is doing good.

My next appointment on sat. Will update the status..

7. SimpleGirl

SimpleGirl Gold IL'ite

Buvi, even my mom was telling me that in india, they dont check like this.. i was wondering how prikir's doctor checked for her dilation and effacement.. may be they did u/s to check that..

Did your doctor tell anything about the baby's position?

8. PanchamiA

PanchamiA Senior IL'ite

Hi simplegirl
    this time everything was happening in faster pace,iv fluids were started at 12.15pm,water broke around 2 30pm,after that felt strong contractions,as the baby descends into the birth canal..taken to labour room around 5 pm delivered at 5 27...overall a short labour..the intense pain was only for 3 hrs.as th baby descends we will feel like going to potty ..

Buvi i had internal exams once i got admitted not before that,so have you packed your bags??
    Don't worry regarding month,you know in Malayalam calendar April 14 marks th begning of an auspicious Month,when all good things are held.so dnt worry ,enjoy the last days an keep praying...

9. PanchamiA

PanchamiA Senior IL'ite

New mommies have few doubt s
    how do you keep your lo,are they kept fully covered,if so how long need to do...my baby starts sweating when wrapped,so confused ....do you keep them covered even if they sweat..

What is th gap btw each feeding,and what is the duration of each feed ...
    My lo latchs only for 5 mins sometimes less than 2 mins,by then he is asleep.
    Am worried if he is satisfied..
    Hv you started giving bath....do they sleep thru night.

10. keeraj

keeraj Bronze IL'ite

Hi Panchami,
    Y do u want to always wrap him? Hav u startd using air conditioner in his room? Since my LO was born by 35 weeks, she was termed as premie baby. The main condition while discharging her was to keep her wraped throughout d day. Infact they also taught me how to wrap . Initial few days she was wraped fully, she was feeling very uncomfortable so we wrapd oly in night. Now she got adjusted to our conditions. So i dont wrap her at all. I m slowly making her used to ac. As regards feed, even my LO latches for a very short time. If they sleep during feeds we disturb them by tickling their ears n feet, but nothing seems to work for my lo so i let her sleep. I was asked to wake her up every 2hrs, but she becomes very cranky wen v disturb her sleep, so i m following demand feeding but i dnt leave her widout feed for more than 3hrs.