I would like to learn arabic,which is the best centre in Abu dhabi,I want it for me a

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by raj2lakshmi, Mar 19, 2013.

1. raj2lakshmi

raj2lakshmi New IL'ite

Hi
    I would like to learn arabic,which is the best centre in Abu dhabi,I want it for me and my children

2. agilasrijith

agilasrijith Bronze IL'ite

Re: I would like to learn arabic,which is the best centre in Abu dhabi,I want it for

over 57 views but no reply...? even i m trying to find one institution or tutor to learn arabic.reply pls

3. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

Re: I would like to learn arabic,which is the best centre in Abu dhabi,I want it for

I have no prior experience for both of these centers but this is what I heard.

Mother Tongue Arabic Language Center is probably the best out of all. They are very professional and very experienced and they guarantee results. Their classes are the most expensive but most likely worth while. A 6 weeks course 3 times a week costs about 1800 Dirhams. They will first test you to see your level, and they will match you with an appropriate teacher. Here is their web site for more information The Mother Tongue Center

Iqraa Arabic Learning Institute is located at the corner of Street nr. 2 (Airport Rd.) and Street 13 (Delma), just to the back, in the same building with Canadian Chiropractic Clinic. If you look up on the corner building you will see a maple leaf (Canadian) board advertising the clinic and you will see the IQRA Arabic center board.This center focuses on Arabic for kids, for adults, especially for beginners. There are advanced classes available, as well as Quranic recitation classes for both adults and kids. The cost of the courses are around 600 Dirhams, and a course lasts about 6 weeks. The atmosphere is more relaxed and not as strict as mother tongue, however its a great place to start.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.