1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

dont want to cry and heart is becoming heavy because of it..

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by leesa, Mar 25, 2013.

1. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

call your parents to the US for 6 months. Let your DS spend some time with your parents. Once he gets to know them better, it will be more difficult for his other "grandparents" to influence him.

It is difficult to completely ban your Inlaws from coming to the US, but ensure that your parents get equal if not more time with your child. As he grows up, he will automatically figure out what is happening.

Finally, when MIl comes to the US, remember it is YOUR home and she is the GUEST. Be confident and comfortable in YOUR home and treat her as a GUEST

2. leesa

leesa New IL'ite

thanks soulful for your concern...kind reply....called my parents.....but same they are afraid of my inlaws..this time when I went to india they made a big scen called everyone ... a big court type of scen at home with all relatives ..its ok...and back to India also they are taking care of my sisters kid as she is studying so she need my parents support..my MIL cant be like a guest...all the time she mentions its her house...and not mine....I cant fight with arrongant people ....I said to my DH that I not bother of his parents coming here ...but I need some time...need to get a job .....he said not now take your own time ....be happy and peaceful iam with you...and joined me in meditation class....with all your helpful words getting out of this depression....its time to become strong..

3. leesa

leesa New IL'ite

feeling the same haya...what ever happened is happened I cant change anything...now I have stand up for my son....he needs me ...bring him out of there wrong words...as a mother its my duty...
    I know that I should not fall for there traps...atleast for my kids health and wellbeing...but one thing haya ..my mil is also a mother how can she do like this???
    thanks for your prayers dear.....by seeing all your kind words iam thinking when all these good people all praying for my son nothing will happen to him...
    even though bad wins now.....in long run good only wins...my dad always says...there no need of saving bank balance and properties for kids..its only good education and good attitude and good people blessings save them...in all aspects

4. honey29

honey29 Silver IL'ite

Dear leesa, it's so sad that ur ILs behaving like this. First keep your self confident and brave. Discuss about this with your DH so that he himself limit the time of talking your DS with ILs. See that your son talks to inlaws in your(you n DH) presence. so that if they try to manipulate your son, DH will handle the situation.
    All the best..