1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Mumbai Trip

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

I am moved reading this post and my eyes are a little foggy too!

Kamalji, you will live a very long and happy life and your health too will keep blooming with each passing day in spite of some issues, you mark my words!

Like you have mentioned, you are blessed with everything and things that a lesser human than you may not have noticed! With that gift to count your blessings even in the face of adversity and of course your gift of humor and common sense, all the ingredients for a contented life are in your possession! I am sure you will keep helping many many more with your lovely attitude and bring some life and enthusiasm to many and God will see that you are there for a looong time so you can carry on with your good work.

Besides, what would we do if we do not get the regular dosage of Kamalji's jokes? Hai, main tho mar jawan...!!

Satchi and Shyamala have raced to nominate this to FP of the month, thanks to them.

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Kamla,

i used ot be very shy at one time, introvert, but over time, god changed me, i think for the better. Exactly last year this day, i was waiting in hopsitals for appointments with various doctors, worried, not knowing what will happn, for cancer is a dreadful name, enough to put the fear of t he god and the devil in u.Today a year has passed, as also the year, it taught me many things, which any university could not teach me, that is life,how to take the knocks on yr chin gracefully, that there are many people way below u, that u should count yr blessings instead in all adversities, for there are people worse off than u.

and i happened to speak to a pilot, before my operation, around 65 years old, who has both his urine and potty bag outside his body, while i just have the urine bag outside, and he was so cheerful and he cheered me up no end. He told me, u are lucky to have one disease, see i have two, and i still am having a great time, flying planes, drinking , eating meat, dancing, and living life.

Can u beat it kamla, there are these kind of lovely persons i spoke to before i got operated, and that removed the fear of the impending operation, and i find a reason to spread cheer all around, that see i am a living example of one who went thru the operation, and am living comfrotably to tell the tale.HAHA

Thank u so much for the kidn words, Satchi knew everything, when i was going for the operation i told her in confidence evredeyrthing, and gave her other phone nos to contact, as i may not be reachable in hospital, and so that she would not be worried.She stood by me, thanks to her. And u always manage to make my day better kamla, by some kind words.God bless u always.

RegaRDS

KAMAL

3. SM11870

SM11870 Silver IL'ite

Wish you a very happy and healthy life Kamalji!!!

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shruti,

thank u for yr kind wishes.