Indian Ladies in Austin, Round Rock and in the Vicinity - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Austin' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2005.

1. selviraj

selviraj New IL'ite

Hello madam,

This is selvi, living in north austin happy to see senior ilite in austin Big Laughpls try to give response abt the austin ilite meet, hope we will meet soon...

2. Ranee

Ranee New IL'ite

Hi selvi,

Good to see ur mail. i am interrested to see everyone. iam also in north austin. so just mail me where we can meet. so that we can know eachother. i am looking forward ur mail.

bye.

3. selviraj

selviraj New IL'ite

hi ranee,
    Nice to see ur response , lets wait this week and see how many ilites are replying and we will discuss the day, place later on....come on everyone giveComputer Typing!!!!!

thanks
    selvi

4. tarana

tarana New IL'ite

Hello All
    Looks like everyone has been trying to organize a get together, I haven't been able to contribute to the posts, however would be interested. Maybe we should work with the blog instead that might be easier to get everyone set up on, so once a date and place is decided on, we can log in and RSVP. Let me know if you guys think this is a good idea?:idea Also I have set up a blog for us, if you all are interested in using that to make suggestions, see my profile

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  5. sssaustin

sssaustin Senior IL'ite

Looks like most of the ILites are up in the north.

6. tarana

tarana New IL'ite

Hiya girls, Yup looks like a lot of us are in north austin, that would work for me also, I am in Pflugerville..but work in south austin, so either area works with me.

7. Ramya2809

Ramya2809 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Ramya and we are planning to move to Austin from Philadelphia in May. We will be in south austin. Is there anyone from south austin? How is life in Austin?

8. dhanasathesh

dhanasathesh New IL'ite

Hi,

@Selviraj
    Sorry friend, today only I saw your post regarding Austin get together. I am eagerly waiting to meet all. Once the schedule is decided, let me know please...

@Ramya
    Welcome to Austin. I am in South Austin. In South Austin, where are you planning to stay. Do you find a good Apartment?

9. Ramya2809

Ramya2809 New IL'ite

Hi dhana,
    Good to see your reply. I did some browsing and I chose "Archstone at monterey ranch". Do you have any idea how good is the apartment?

10. dhanasathesh

dhanasathesh New IL'ite

Hi Ramya,
    Sorry ya, I dont know anything about that apartment. From the first day in US, we are staying in Mission Hills Apartments (78741). This is really good. We didnt have any feedbacks. You surely love it. If it is convenient for you, then you can proceed. I am ready to do any help regarding this...