1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It happens only at In-laws's house

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by coolpinky, Mar 6, 2013.

1. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Re: It happenly only in ILs house

in my case it is different, If my DH forgets any thing. Then I am not a responsible person/human being/wife, what not??. During my pregnency, me and my DH went to temple. that day there was no crowd. only few people were there. That temple priest was known to my inlaws for so many year. So my DH was talking. I sat in a place for some rest. He was having some money in his pocket. ( actually I didnt noticed that he was carrying his purse).

After reaching home only, my lovely DH realised that he left his purse in that temple only. When my FIL/MIL come to know this. My Fil was screaming at top his voice. MIL was adding some points to his scolding. what sort of wife you are??? what the hell you were doing?? cant you ask him whether he is carrying his purse or not. In my life I never saw such a Irresposible lady. My DH went back to that temple and got his purse. nothing was lost.:rant:rant:rant:rant

After somedays, while travelling in the bus my Great FIL lost his mobile. But MIL/ FIL cursed that person who took the mobile. MIL didnt spoke anything about mobile with him. MIL instructed me not to remaind about mobile, reason he is aged. anybody can cheat him easily.bla, bla bla...... He was sad for 2 days. ( I thought like this" for mobile athma shanthi"). But he got costlier mobile....:bonk :crazy:crazy

10 people like this.
  2. dahlia

dahlia Silver IL'ite

Good one Shreya. So true, other than her family (her precious son, DH and grandkids) everybody and everything is fair game for exploitation.

2 people like this.
  3. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

3 people like this.
  4. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

Probably just acting sad.

You know what to do next time DH forgets something. Just start telling him in front of in-laws "dont worry sweetheart. You dont be sad. You are so good na so people can cheat you easily and the blahs that she spoke" and tell MIL "please dont remind him "he becomes very sad" :evil:

8 people like this.
  5. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

:rant:rantall women software engineers wud do hartal in front of ur house, maybe throw stones, pellets thru the window on ur MIL

10 people like this.
  6. smritisinha

She is not at home from 3 to 7. :mrgreen:

Her room is second floor with black windows! :mrgreen:

P.S. I love my MIL. Please dont hurt her. :hide:

23 people like this.
  7. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

If you die, you cant digest mud. In this age stone also can be digested..
    If you dont die, you can eat mud without cleaning.....

1 person likes this.
  8. smritisinha

This is epic:

If neighbour's DIL praise her MIL:
    "The girl has adjusted and mingled with husband's family like sugar in milk. Made the whole atmosphere sweet. But some DIL's would never praise their MIL. They'll always think ways to instigate their husbands against moms."

If someday I praise her (genuine praise), next day:
    Some DIL's have been taught from home to false praise and do buttering for the MIL to keep her in pocket! But I am very smart. I never fall for false praise. In front of everyone, I may take the praise with a thank you but later, I will investigate the real reason why someone praise me. Of course, you are different.

:bang :bang :bang

Dear MIL, which other DIL from your only son praised you yesterday????? :rant

16 people like this.
  9. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Why do you want video demonstration?? give me your postal address, I will send her for live demostrations!!!!!!;-) ;-) :roll: ;-)

15 people like this.
  10. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Whenever, we visit India, in the airport only, we have to remove all tags which were pasted by airlines. reason, if the outsider comes to know that we are coming from foreign countries, they will cheat or the taxiwala ask more money by seeing the tag. that is the strict rule

Before starting off, my FIL will handover passport, tickets etc to my DH. by telling like- this is ur passport, this is ur DS and this is ur wife (that is me). We should not say passport in the public. ( I dont know the reason). nobody should come to know that we are going to foreign. My FIL uses the code word for passport as "PP". :confused2:

During my early days of marriage, I was not knowing about this code name and all. Along with inlaws we (me, DS and my DH) were going to Airport by taxi. On the way to airport, my FIL asked me did you got “PP”. I was under impression that it is a my son's toy (music instrument). I said NO. Why to carry PP to travel. Fil got wild and started shouting like We are about to reach airport and you are saying you didn’t brought PP. how irresponsible you are???? I was like ……:idontgetit:

Then my Dh interfered and said. Dad you already handed over that PP to me and It is with me. After reaching airport only I come to know that PP means passport.

21 people like this.