My child is no more

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by thiru89, Mar 18, 2013.

1. thiru89

thiru89 Junior IL'ite

I want to cry out loud... I killed my baby.. I feels totally stressed... Dr scanned and said at 7 weeks its an blighted ovum.. done d and c the very next day (my family scarred as my sil's daughter died in a month bcoz of heart probs).. though I wished to wait with the hope for another month... now I feels like I killed my baby.. all that I am doing s crying and crying... I dont lik to c any1... I m feeling like being in hell... I like babies alot.. I hate those who r killing their babies in the name of abortion... now I myself done it.. I m frustrated.. I m hopeless... I m crying without peace of mind...

2. twink

twink Silver IL'ite

so sorry for you... dear God will help you overcome this and will surely help you in future.. never cry.. its all in His hands... HE is always with us to help us.. only one thing PRAY PRAY PRAY......

3. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

hi Thiru,

I am really sorry to hear this. Please do know that there is nothing much that could have been done. Since it is a blighted ovum, the baby if it had survived, would have been in pain all through his/her life. You have saved so much trouble for the baby. Do not worry much, hope the pain goes away soon.

Our prayers are with you dear!

2 people like this.
  4. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Dear thiru,

My hugs to you. You are emotional at this time. Just calm down. You did not go for abortion but it is miscarriage. This is very common for young ladies to get blighted ovum in on of their pregnancies. You have to take it in that way. You will get pregnant soon and have a beautiful baby in your arms.

sk.

1 person likes this.
  5. Maggie2009

Maggie2009 Gold IL'ite

often, the right thing to be done is not the most pleasant. You did the right thing and please stop blaming yourself. You might feel like you will never get over this but trust me, you will.surround yourself with people you love and keep looking to the future. Great things are just around the corner

6. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

Feel very sorry for you. If not now in near future you would face a miscarriage which has many risk factors. So console yourself and concentrate on your health and prepare yourself for your next healthy and happy pregnancy with confidence. Cheer up. My Best Wishes.

7. swathik22

swathik22 Junior IL'ite

I feel very sorry for the loss you faced. But dear, please dont worry. It is the right thing to do and you did it. Please dont blame your self. Understand all this is the doing of GOD. Just pray him and believe him.

Baby dust to u soon!!

8. ashwinid01

ashwinid01 Gold IL'ite

Please take care of yourself. And dont say that you killed your baby.. It is destiny.. May be God has much better plans for you dear.. SO hold on and do take care..

9. sandhyapal

sandhyapal Bronze IL'ite

hi don't get frustrated this is not your fault some time it happens blighted ovum.
    there isno use to wait for one more month.
    it happened to me not once twice and other two times the baby was born and died but im having a healthy boy 3.5 years old and now carrying my second baby now im my 6 th month.

so don't get frustrated take a 5 months gap and then try for a baby.
    next time you will sure have luck.
    missing a baby is how horrible I can understand but its not in our hands.
    so relax and think of your coming baby.

hope my post help you

1 person likes this.
  10. UmaSrini

UmaSrini New IL'ite

I've been in a similar situation about a month before. Definitely, it is a very very demanding stage of life. But we will have to overcome this. Trust me, this is not your fault or anyone else's fault. This is just nature. So, pacify yourself, try to move on. Concentrate on something else to forget what has happened.

You'll surely conceive and deliver a healthy baby in the next pregnancy.
    Wishing you all the best!