1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All about Breast size - Increase/Reduce

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sharmili, Nov 18, 2005.

1. anithakarthik

anithakarthik New IL'ite

Re: Excercise For Breast

Dear Padma, i'm 27 years old. Actually, before my marriage itself my breasts were large. Now after i delivered my son, it's become larger than before n sagged n loose. I feel hesitate to wear even free size tops. i had my son delivered in aug. 2004. Already, 3-1/2 years over. Can i start doing this exercise now? will it help me to get atleast a good shape?

2. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear mals,

good that you have noticed this thread..............i want every lady in IL to see this thread and be healthy..............since this exercise is tooooooooooooooooooo good for the uterus and the breast, once you start this exercise, may be after a week or two, you will definitely feel the change................this exercise is a boon for the white discharges in some ladies...............

this piece of information below is for all friends..............and of course this question was raised by mals.........and its for you too my dear mals....................

do this at your comfort level............this is more important.............you must sit and do this exercise, and when you are sitting, as i said you have to stretch your left leg straight and fold your right leg and the heel of your right leg should be straightly positioned to the vagina, when you are doing this, your lower abdominal area becomes tightened, therefore your uterus also gets an exercise.................your hands also gets an exercise, when you are massaging, your hands too move.............wherein you loose that extra fat in your hand too..........

what i learnt in my yoga classes, i just wanted to spread this particular exercise, since many of the ladies feel shy to discuss the problems related to uterus and breast..............so this exercise will really be a beneficial one to all ..................

love
    padma

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  3. padmavathi m

dear sangeetha,

this exercise can be done on any time, but preferably in the morning ............what i do , when i wake up early say before 5.30a.m , i strictly do this, otherwise i do when my kids and hubby leave to school and office............may be around 9.30 a.m or 10 a.m..................when our stomach is filled with food.........we will not be able to sit and do this exercise.............so try to do it in an empty stomach..............

if you have any problems with periods...........please do this exercise twice a day, that is morning and evening.................

love
    padma

4. padmavathi m

dear anitha,

please go ahead and start this exercise right from the day you see my reply..........and see the benefits for yourself.............

love
    padma

5. padmavathi m

dear friends,

hope all are doing this exercise...................

padma

6. bhagirathi

bhagirathi New IL'ite

Dear Madam,
    I tried this exercise today. I would like a clarification about the massage step. When we are massaging,do our right and left palms move towards each other?
    Thanks for sharing this with us,
    -Bee

7. aneela tasawar

aneela tasawar New IL'ite

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excercise For Breast !!!!!!!!!!!

could u tell me what i can do to firm my breast...dont tell any exercise plz tell any home remidy for it...i m very upset due to this

8. kellykim

kellykim New IL'ite

Dear Padma,

I'm a new joinee. Read ur blogs/suggestion on breast exercise. Its very interesting. I hope to start it from today itself.

I'm a mother of 2 yr old, after delivery my breast were big and strong. I stopped feeding milk a month ago and what i see is my breast size has reduced, loosened and elongated.
    Apart from the exercise you mentioned i.e rubbing the breast with the palms in multiple's of 9, is there any other food or diet that i can take to make the breast's strong and big again??

Another problem is my left breast is bigger than the right one. They are not of same size which might have occurred due to excessive feeding from the left compared to right one.

Please let me know if this needs more warming up exercise using palms on the smaller breast compared to the bigger one. meaning should i rub over smaller breast 18 times when rubbing over bigger breast 9 times?

Also can I have your contact number incase i need further questions related to this topic.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Kellykim

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  9. kellykim

kellykim New IL'ite

Dear Padma,

I'm eagerly waiting for ur reply.

Also you mentioned that you would post a video on how this exercise is done.

Have you posted it already?? Can i have a link of it for download??

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
    Kellykim

10. kellykim

kellykim New IL'ite

Dear Padma,

Still waiting for ur reply.

Thanks & Regards,
    Kellykim