I lost my baby.....

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Thejaswi, Apr 2, 2008.

1. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Dear Tejaswini,

The Almighty has some other plans in store for you. So Whatever happens ...happens for good.

As we accept everything good that comes our way learn to accept something otherwise too...as this is gods will and we can't do anything about it.

Its our Karmas that guide our life. So keep on doing good deeds and thank god for everything that he has given you and everything will be fine.

Warm regards
    Roopa.

2. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

dear thejaswi,

i am very sorry for your loss..i am sure God would give you all the strength to bear this loss and i will pray for you so that you will very soon be blessed with a very cute baby......you have so many friends in IL who are praying for you my friend...so dont worry..

lov
    sowmi

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  3. Indhu

Indhu New IL'ite

Dear Thejaswi
    we can understand your pain . You will soon be blessed with a healthy baby .Being diabetic wont be a problem with proper medical care . My friend was diagonized with diabetes at the age of 24 and she too went thru some difficult phase with fertility treatment ,after few dissappointments & frustrations , now she is a happy mother of a beautiful baby . You too will get thru this ...You will soon be blessed with a healthy baby .
    You are in my thoughts & prayers .Take care .

Indhu

4. charuchitthra

charuchitthra Bronze IL'ite

Dear thejaswi,

Feel so sorry abt wat happened. Don worry. God s testing us through these trials. He ll bestow upon U a healthier wiser n lovely baby very soon. Diabetis n all are no problem these days . With the medicare availabale U ll b able to conceive sooner. U ll be in our prayers.

May God give u the strength to carry on thru this hard time.

Regards,
    CC

5. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Dearest Thejaswi, I feel really really sad, more since we both were communicating on choosing hospital in Chennai etc., Please don't loose hope. I know and can understand your emotions and feelings at this point of time. I myself have gone through this twice and was totally dejected. But God never lets his children down... He guided me and now I have an absolutely adorable boy and also good care for the 2nd baby. Don't ever think that you are being punished for the first 2 terminations. It is never like that. Cry your heart out and let out all your worries and sadness. With your husband and family's support and care you'll have a blessing soon. And you are still young:) I send you all my prayers and strength to come out of this difficult time... Latha

6. smitharajeev

smitharajeev New IL'ite

dear..
    i knw its very hard to adjust..but blv me..dont worry..u r only 30..getting pregnant again is vry much possible..dnt feel bad..pray to the almighty..he cn do wonders..if u r not okay with the doctors there..why cant u come and stay here in india wih ur parents once u get pregnant..here we've very good gynecs..take care dear..

7. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Oh...please dont feel bad or dejected or guilty. I can relate to you on this. When I had a missed abortion, and I was crying why why....the doctor only said just like we sow seeds, and some of them bloom out and some will not. But nothing to worry. God has better plans for you.
    You'll surely be blessed with a healthy baby soon.

take care...Hema

8. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  9. veen

veen Senior IL'ite

Dear Tejaswini,

I really felt sad & bad for loss. We pray God for you to give strength & courage. Please take care of yourself. Don't worry by God's grace soon u will blessed with a healthy baby.

Take care of yourself.

God Bless !

10. nasrin

nasrin New IL'ite

Dear Tejaswini,

i am very sorry for your loss.
    sometimes god will test .
    soon you will be blessed with baby.
    take care.