1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Keeping the Romance Alive!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RiddhimaT, Dec 11, 2012.

1. SaleemaRex

SaleemaRex Gold IL'ite

My tip is laugh out loud together. Try to see the lighter side of things and laugh together :)

3 people like this.
  2. Priyaram170

Priyaram170 Silver IL'ite

The day starts with a hug and kiss and later we are so busy in reaching office in time. As soon as I reach there is a small chat time on phone and sometimes when he remembers me for something he drops a mail telling this is reminding you and eve as we get back home once the kiddo is in his bed. We cook and have together. And a small chat with a hug and kiss ends my day :)

2 people like this.
  3. Anjuc2013

Anjuc2013 New IL'ite

We start our day with hugs and kisses and do the same in the evening when we come home { it is a routine even if we had little disagreement over something .. funny na :) }. We always pick one thing and do it together every evening even if it is a show we watch or talk abt something or remember old times like how we met and all. One more thing that i find important to do is that never loose eye contact and look into each other's eyes with love and appreciation at least once in a day.. I think we loose this look over the years with our busy life. Luckily we have found it back and believe me it really helps .. ek pyar bhara look makes ur day :)

2 people like this.
  4. loveonearth

loveonearth Senior IL'ite

deleted message

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  5. pari80

pari80 Silver IL'ite

:kiss;-):kiss:wink:;-)For us day starts with me waking him up usually with his morning dessert (kisses and hug). Our family have breakfast together and he doesn't leave home till he gives me my dessert. I go to office aroudn 11.30am and we usually have our lunch together in office and i return back home around about 3.30pm after doing some work in office (which is usually "valid reason" to be near to him :wink:. ) DH usually is back home around 6.30 pm and 6.30pm-9pm family time with rest of family member with dinner. 9pm to 10pm is time for 3 of us (myself,DH and our son). around 10.15pm son would have slept and than it is "our time" which includes personal/social talks,hugs and kisses and if stars are aligned :wink:;-) than family planning :)

2 people like this.
  6. Bharu

Bharu New IL'ite

Hi all,

I agree with you RJC.. For my man it is a fantasy world.. But he wont miss to take a nap on my lap most of the mornings.. He says his office tension flies away when he sleeps on my lap for sometime. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Shruti2212

Shruti2212 New IL'ite

No matter what we try to have dinner together and also spend some time chatting

8. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Just the 2 of us on the front seat in the car and RADIO FM suddenly decides to play
    Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayee...Ghajini

My H hates hindi movies and songs... but this particular song does some magic... whatever mood he's in.. he looks at me and starts gun gun gun :rotfl:rotfl

But OK there can't be an overdose of it... and MIL nowhere in even 1 km proximity.

6 people like this.
  9. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Well... We start everyday by kissing each other... Hugs and kisses often, and unexpected times keeps our romance/love alive always. Sometimes it makes my little son wonder as he immediately rush to kiss us both if he sees us hugging or kissing. He thinks children alone deserve such treatment.

1 person likes this.
  10. Namita2k13

Namita2k13 Silver IL'ite

surprised to see that couples can maintain suct attraction daily. We have done special things on b'days and some occasions
    Our most time goes in work and we feel tired. He shows no intention of pleasing wife with surprise or anything romantic to do. This situation has come after 6 years of marridge . He is deep fallen in work only. I am also working but I strive hard to regain those lost caring moments but no success. Well, still hope will be there.
    Tried to do something for each other but on next day some bad argument happens and it ruins the mood for whole week.

4 people like this.