RamNavmi :: 19th Apr '13 (Fri) :: One Day Saisatcharitra Parayan, Chapters Allotted

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Mar 10, 2013.

One Day Saisatcharitra Parayan 19th Apr - Ramnavmi

Poll closed Apr 9, 2013.
  1. Interested

56 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Not Interested

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Re: RamNavmi :: 19th Apr 2013 (Fri) :: One Day Saisatcharitra Parayan, Interested dro

@BBD, @happyperson, @Luckwaves

Glad you will be a part of the One day Ramnavmi Parayan on 19th Apr, May Baba guide us always, Om sairam

:thankyou2: Luckwaves sister for your wishes... Om sairam

2 people like this.
  2. Saisakthi

RamNavmi :: 19th Apr 2013 (Fri) :: One Day Saisatcharitra Parayan, Interested drop in

@Superwoman, @Amma15, @Durgaraj, @omsrisai

:thankyou2: for your interest, May Baba guide us as always, Om Sairam

3. Saisakthi

Re: RamNavmi :: 19th Apr 2013 (Fri) :: One Day Saisatcharitra Parayan, Interested dro

:welcome to IL Family and Sayee's fold Sreemanavaneeth sister,

Glad One day Ramnavmi Saisatcharitra Parayan made you happy and joyous, :thankyou2: for expressing it,

So you sound you are not a first timer to read Saisatchatira, but probably an YES here, hence I would request you to read the links given in the first post of this thread to understand the Parayan being organized here in IL and revert back at the earliest.

Best wishes, Om sairam

4. Saisakthi

Dear Pranatim Sister,

Happy to see you back with us in Parayan, Yes:thumbsup May Baba guide you this time, do drop in this thread for update around 10th April for your chapter, If I find you missing in the confirmation list I will drop in a PM, :thankyou2:

Best wishes, Om sairam

5. Saisakthi

Dear Gayathri Sister,

We have already included in the PARAYAN PRAYER LIST all students, including your DD, She is always in our Prayers since WEEK 9 Parayan,

Please go through the Links in the first post of this thread and revert back confidently.

Om sairam, Best wishes to your DD on behalf of all Sai Family members and Baba will take care of her.

6. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi sister,

I thought You forgot me. Thank you very much. I would like to join one day parayan on Ramanavami.

7. Saisakthi

Dear A1234 Sister,

:welcome to IL Family and Sayee's fold.

This isn't just a prayer but Saisatcharitra Parayan, please help yourself to understand the Parayan organized by reading the Links in the first post of this thread, if you are interested please drop in again.

Om sairam, Thanks

8. Saisakthi

Yeah!!! How can I forgot my sisters here in my Extended Family, I can understand your Exam fever, Don't worry Baba is there, he will take care of his Grand Daughter, You will vouch for that after the results. Om sairam

1 person likes this.
  9. meenu81

meenu81 Bronze IL'ite

Hi All

Im also interested kindly include me in this

Thanks in advance

Meenu

10. priyashrvan

priyashrvan Senior IL'ite

Hi Saisakthi sister,
    I've read the links which u have insisted me to read... Im interested to read SaiSatcharitra on Ram Navami day..Will u pls include me in your list??

Om Sairam