7w3d

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by thiru89, Mar 13, 2013.

1. thiru89

thiru89 Junior IL'ite

:cry( :cry( I dont knw what to do... after 50 days from LMP 20.1.2013, Today 13.3.2013 i went to dr to confirm my pregnancy, though i confirmed it around 5 times through home preg tests in 20 extended days :eek:ops( Today in tvs they told only gestational sac is present and no foetus or yolksac.... I was like :drowning.. Then they told me to come tomo to do suction evacuation.... I am totally depressed, this is my first pregnancy... I dont knw, how all my happiness lost in a day.. They dont even gave me a second chance.. after searching the net i feel lik waiting for a week, but my husband tells me better do suction evacuation.. I dont knw wt to do, I need ur suggestion as what to do... :bowdown.. I am totally disappointed.. No words to say how it pains :cry( I went to Dr. just for a word of confirmation but their words changed my world:spin:!::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Hugs to you dear. Can understand your feelings. Though I haven't experienced it personally, but I would suggest you to go for a second opinion before you conclude on this.

Don't worry . Wishes and prayers for you. Do keep us updated .

Good luck

3. swathik22

swathik22 Junior IL'ite

Hi dear....

Dont worry. My prayers are with you. Before you do it, why dont u take a second opinion like luckwaves indicated. Just visit another doctor of wait few more days. Am not experienced in this matter but i have read some where that in case of late conception the growth will be slow. Just check with some other doctor.

4. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hi friend....

Please go for a second opinion.. i also had a late conception... so waiting is the right choice...