Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Sitharaj,

The confusion in the time of birth is not a good one.

Your husband belongs to Capricorn Lagna; always very curious of making money, whose 2nd lord Saturn is exalted and placed in the 10th house, and the 11th lord, lord of profit, i.e Mars is placed in the 2nd house, house of self earning profit which causes a powerful Dhana Yoga.

At present, the transit Jupiter is in the 6th house from his Moon sign, which will normally cause debit, litigation etc, and once he moves from Taurus to Gemini by end of May, 2013, the things will get improved.

In order to study the number of children, sex of child, etc., the birth time should be precise and it is not proper to study this for a confused time of birth.

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  2. Madhub

Madhub New IL'ite

OB: 16 march 1998
    TOB:23:03 hrs
    POB: Chennai
    Birthstar: Swati

Dear Sir,

Thanks a ton for your kind reply. Very glad to read your detailed prediction. My prayers to The Almighty to bless you in abundance. I have one more query regarding health of my son. He has been suffering from eczema since his childhood, Though that is cured now he has eczema of scalp now. He also suffers from ear infections and allery related issues frequently. Can you please suggest some pariharam which can help him lead a healthy life? As he is our only child I am very much worried about him.

Namaskaram
    Madhu

3. DharmaKarma

DharmaKarma New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

I have been a guest reader of your posts on this thread for a very long time. I am very touched by your effort and the time you are spending for this noble service.
    In fact I now have an interest in astrology because of you.

Please allow me to ask you about my husband Sir.
    My husband is well qualified and intelligent. He is employed now outside India (family: husband, me and son all stay together). However from the beginning he is not enjoying job satisfaction at all. Also he does not take any effort for improving his career prospect or looking for a good change of job. Current job is good but away from his field and both he and I feel that he cannot be here long term. Moreover of late his boss and peer have started to exclude him because of his frankness (in voicing his opinions) and his nature of not pleasing anyone for improving his prospects at work. He has a very straightforward nature and will not do something if he cannot accept it.
    Recently his boss told him that they are not happy and looking for another staff for his work.
    My husband feels that he will be happiest if he starts his own venture but at the point in our life right now we cannot afford to be on only 1 income. He has some periods of mood-out and frustration because of his job.
    Earlier I used to think that this will pass but the frequency of such mood-outs has increased in the past 6-8 months. We have also had many arguments and tense atmosphere at home because of this.

I am working since last year.
    My husband is otherwise very caring and a good father.

I am very worried about him.
    Can you please predict the following Sir?
    1. About his job and career in general and when he can expect the next change of job
    2. How will his salary prospect be? Past 3 years there is minimal hike (company rules and increase in taxes).
    3. Whether he will succeed if he starts own venture leaving job (now he has started slowly along with job)
    4. Will we stay here or return to India in the near future (2-3 years)?

DOB: Dec 1 1977
    Time: 4:20PM
    Place: Chennai

Awaiting your response Sir. Sorry for the many questions.
    Once again thanks for the great service you are doing to all of us.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  4. curious1

curious1 New IL'ite

Thank you so very much Sir, we truly appreciate your input and help. I am pretty sure the native is not impotent but I thought there might be some problem since Ketu is in the 5th house, medical tests have not been conducted yet. And sir, you wrote in one place, "But I don't know the intention of your question; but the native chart seems to be denial of marriage and is lacking progeny problem." I don't think you meant to write 'lacking' progeny 'problem', am I right Sir? The chart does show progeny issues, does it not? And did I get it right that you are saying there will be denial of any marriage, let alone two? I am extremely apologetic to trouble you but its imperative I know these answers, that is IF there are 2 marriages in this native's chart and if he will have any children at all, be it normally or by any means. Sorry again for bothering you Sir. Thank you very much for helping. We shall always be grateful to you. God bless you always.

His DOB again is 18th August '71, 20:57, kalimpang, W Bengal

5. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

Thankyou sir...

You are right in regard to what you stated about my husband. He is ambitious sorts and aiming to increase revenue.

Thankyou for your time.

And very sorry for the confusion. This stated above one-8.45 is the exaxt one. Jus rechecked.

Thanking you once again

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Madhu,

I do not look into the health issues; especially younger one. Please advise him to pour milk to Lord Shivalinga once ina month either on Saturday or Tuesday, which will be good for health and prosperity

regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sitharaj

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards.

8. Blueblue

Blueblue Bronze IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Sorry for confusing you. I have totally three questions.

1. My Husband's Job - You have already answered for this. Thank you so much.

2. Any chances for me getting Job in UK this year - Awaiting for your answer

3. When will I have my Baby this year - Awaiting for your answer

( I had asked you question about my pregnancy last year for which you had answered sir, but I want to know my chances this year)

My details are below.

MY D.O.B - 08-Feb-1982
    P.O.B - Bangalore, Karnataka
    T.O.B – 11.00 A.M.

My Husband's D.O.B- 23-May-1981
    P.O.B - Bangalore, Karnataka
    T.O.B – 12.59 P.M.

Please advice.
    Thanks in advance.
    Blue

9. meenu81

meenu81 Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir

Posted the details in page 1641 waiting for your matching

From the boys side they have called and informed matching is well

We are waiting for your confirmation to proceed further Kindly guide us can we proceed further or wait for other alliance.

Meenu

10. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

Dear Mr.Pragaspathy,

Thanks a ton for the reply. Also please let me know if any pariharam is there so she gets married by 25/26 yrs..
    Also pl: let me know how I should send your dakshina.

once more can give her birth details-
    dob: 25/06/1992
    time 6.56 p.m
    place- chennai
    nakshtra- ashwini

rgds

sudha