My trip to Gharbaratchambigai & Karuvalarcheri Amman temples

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rajalakshmigopal, Feb 3, 2009.

1. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

No dear nothing of that sort what ur ils have told you.the kolam asked to draw is simple few lines... Even I can't draw well.I think they r only putting pressure on u dear. I will locate ph no from my mom but search in forum as venbu \vembu gurukal , u will get the detail in I'll itself

2. Bavyajr

Bavyajr Silver IL'ite

Hi IL's
    After reading a lot about Grabha raskshabigai temple.. i found several websites being posted for ordering Ghee and oil prasadam...
    but most of the websites are run by touts...and they are charging 5 to 10 times the actual cost...

Below link is official website of Garbarakshambigai temple, Thirukkarugavur..,
    Garbarakshambigai Temple Official Website | Online Booking|Thirukkarugavur Temple - Contact

please go through their announcement and inform your friends and relatives regarding the same
    Garbarakshambigai Temple Official Website | Online Booking|Thirukkarugavur Temple - Announcements

best wishes..
    Bavya J.R.

Daddysgirl likes this.
  3. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

thank you fot the site...great job dear
    wish you all the best for your TTc

4. Sakthilekshmi

Sakthilekshmi New IL'ite

Hi IL's

Am new to this Forum all your post has been posted few years ago.. your experience and sharing were too nice and out of all your posts came to know few other temples also ... Thanks a lot for your posts ... Planning to visit Karuvalarcheri and thirukarugavur soon...

5. gabluguddi

gabluguddi New IL'ite

Hello,
    I am new in this forum. I have been married for 4 years and trying for a baby.. Had ivf last year which resulted in miscarriage at age of 36. Since Since then emotionally and moneywise i am really shattered....
    Ttc again now with ovulation induction medicines injections. .But dr says the medicines are not responding due to pcos.. .

I have gone thru ur posts and started siddha mangala shloka ..

I want to chant Garbharakshambigai shloka and Garbharakshambigai Gayatri. Is that sufficient or should i chant ashthotram and potri also? ?

Any special procedure to chant these shlokas? How many times a day for how many days??

I am desperate to have children soon..I am already 37...

Please guide me.