1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Late Periods - Question

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by mridusudha, Mar 7, 2013.

1. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Hello,

I have never missed a period so far. Always had a 28-30 day cycle..The only time I missed my period was when I was Pg with my son..

I am on Day 32 today and still no period. I have all the signs..Heath boils on my face, lower back pain, bloated stomach..but no periods..And I am not pregnant..I think little stress could play a role in this delayed periods..It's been little crazy at work..I am trying to be stress free now and trying to relax..

My question is what do I do to get periods? Meaning any natural remedies?

And how long do I wait to see a gynic? If I don't get periods at all this month then do I wait for next month and see and then visit the gynic?

This missing periods is so new to me..So any advice will be appreciated

Thanks

2. kannas

kannas Bronze IL'ite

you can wait for some more days and check for pregnancy... dont take any remedies as of now since you usually get it on time. you can have gynea checkup in another 13 days if you still don get your periods :)

3. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear Sudha,

Stress can lead to delayed periods. Since it is just day 32 and you have all symptoms, I think there is no cause for worry - you might get it later this week.

love,
    kylie

1 person likes this.
  4. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Thanks Ladies...
    The strange thing is I have been in much worse stressful situations before and it never affected my periods..Always worked like a clock..

I guess I am getting old and my body is telling me that!!

Day 33 and still waiting.