1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Divorce is only solution please help..?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tashsin, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Tahsin this is a good idea. Call mb and talk to her.

5 people like this.
  2. BharatS

BharatS Gold IL'ite

For god sake, please stop being emotionally dependent. Going by your post, you are evidently in an abusive marriage. Can you enjoy feeding your baby while you are bleeding from your husband physical abuses?

Please seek immediate help, legal or otherwise

1 person likes this.
  3. onlyhoney

onlyhoney New IL'ite

i think u should attention on ur baby and next time if ur hubby beat u so u should take strict action against him, u love her that not means he could anything worng with u, u r educated woman u should know ur rights n u can demand infront of ur husband for ur and ur son's brights future......
    better is that live alone and peacfully with ur kid.........

4. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

Guys I am totally agreed with you....but I feel he is in official pressure+ PIL pressure maybe because of all this he is acting like this...I love him blindly and he know this....I just want to stay for sometime with him....so that he can change a bit and think about his family( DH,ME & OUR SON) not for all others how are just trying to spoil our relation...
    Pease pray for me...I don't want to break my relation with DH....
    Thank you all....

5. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Agreed that you want to live with your DH..But please stay away for sometime if he abuses you physically again..Let him know that you cannot be taken granted..First love yourself and respect yourself,only then he will start respecting you..

6. AlishaT

AlishaT Silver IL'ite

Tashin, that is not a solution to your problem and I think even you know that. Women tend to feel that love will change things but it wont. People's ways do not change overnight. It takes a force that you do not control to change that type of behaviour especially related to physical abuse. Your man feels powerful by beating you. He is using you to feel better. But you still want to live with him so thats entirely your decision.. Im surprised you do not see that the majority of the posters here are really worried for you. Your safety. Which your own husband doesnt give a **** about. Anyways, what I request is for you to at least take your child and keep a physical distance from him. Photograph and document everything along the way. If he beats you, and you wake up the next day with bruises and scars take a pic of it and store all your valuables away. I request you to protect your child and your financial security even if you love him with all your heart and soul. Dont ignore what so many ladies here are trying to tell you. There is some truth to the words here.. You are lost in the world of love and abuse and you are not able to differentiate between the 2. There is a very clear boundary. You do not beat someone you love. Anyways, since you are so hell bent on living with him, at least document everything and be safe.

1 person likes this.
  7. Flyhighbluesky

Flyhighbluesky Silver IL'ite

YOU HAVE TO GET HIM ARRESTED ASAP! TODAY ITS YOU HE's ILL-TREATING.. TOMMOROW ITS GONNA BE YOUR KIDS!

PLEASE TALK TO MB... YOU & YOUR CHILD NEED PROTECTION!!!!!

8. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tashin,
    You seem to be suffering from the martyr syndrome ,sort of feel saintly staying in an abusive marriage.
    Loving the person who beats you sounds sadistic.:idontgetit:
    Take Care.

1 person likes this.
  9. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Tashin

Breaking a relationship is difficult and I can understand the agony it is causing to you. But maybe, the time apart will help your husband and your relationship. Maybe you could go together for family therapy, not sure about Singapore but in the US, however, - social work agencies do not encourage family therapy if there is a history of domestic violence. But you could also see a family therapist, who can identify the problems your family is facing....

However, that is a long-term plan, the short-term plan should be your safety. By staying with your husband, when he is abusive, you are endangering yourself and your son and also your family. Maybe going to India for a while, will give your husband time to think about what he wants to do in life. Can you as a family survive without physical and verbal abuse? I am sorry but no matter how much pressure he has at work or from your in-laws that should NEVER be used as an excuse to hit you....

1 person likes this.
  10. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

Wake up lady, only relation that seems to be there is you and your dear abuser. if this guy wasn't your husband , he would be charged and tried for assault or possible man slaughter sad that he's getting away cause you "love " him.
    BTW what is it that you " love " about him