Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Princess23,

There are good chances that her marriage is promising between June, 2013 and June, 2014 and generally, her married life will be good and probably her life partner will be from the western direction of her birth place

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Sweetsilvering,

For success or involvement in accounts field, there must be connectivity between the 2nd lord, lord of finance, 6th lord, lord of litigation / law and 10th house for Karma along with the 12th for tax and revenue and 5th house for advice. Closer the interaction among these planets will be for better prospects. Mercury and Jupiter are the primary significators for this profession and Mars and Saturn are responsible for advise on minimizing revenue / tax.

You belong to Aquarius Ascendant; where the 2nd lord Jupiter is placed. The sixth lord Moon is in the 2nd house and. There is parivarthana between 10th lord Mars and 12th lord Saturn and the Saturn, being the 12th lord is aspecting the 10th lord Mars also. The Jupiter from Ascendant is aspecting the Mercury, who is palced in the 9th house.

Thus, there is connectivity between, the 2nd, 6th, 10th, 12th and also the Jupiter and Mercury and also Saturn and Mars; there are every chances that you can sign well in accounts field. Have trust on God and make sicnere attempts, which will certainly give fruitful results.

Regards

3. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

Hi Guruji,
    Thanks for replying my earlier query

my husband has got job in pune and I also want to move with him currently I am working and want to continue the same in pune my query is:
    1.will I work in same company?
    2.chances of getting new job in pune
    Please reply

Husband:
    Date of birth: 06/04/1982
    Place of Birth: sawantvadi( district :sindhudurg , state of Maharashtra.)
    Time of birth: 4.26 am

Wife:
    Date of birth: 16/07/1985
    Place of Birth: MUmbai(Sion)
    Time of birth: 11.05 morning ​

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sujusmani,

I do not make any general predictions due to non availability of time. Also, in the case of your husband, when the birth time is not precise; there is no point in making predictions. Please ascertain his actual birth time from his parents and then post the details, so that I can study and let you know on the requests made by you.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Chitii,

Normally, I do not look into the medical issues and also I do not have much knowledge on the subject. This is one of the very sensitive subjects.

My area of interest is mainly marriage, birth of children, marital problems and then issues related to profession.

In general, out of the 12 zodiac signs, the natives belonging to Pisces, Gemini, Leo, Virgo, and Scorpio are prone to health issues, when compared to the remaining seven zodiac signs; this is for the simple reason, in all the cases, the sixth house, the house of decease is owned by malefic planets viz. Sun, Mars, Saturn/Saturn and Mars respectively. Also, if the Lagna Lord is involved with Mars, there are every chances for surgery in the life.

In addition, when the Mars is placed in the signs of Cancer or Leo and aspecting these houses, there will be chances for heart related problems.

Apart from this, if any planet is occupying the sign Virgo, which is the 6th house from the Kalapurusha chakra commencing from Aries, there are every possibilities for health related problems. This is the house considered to be the house of Sanchita Karma, i.e. the Karma we have brought from this birth; which we have to go through the same.

In your chart, the Mars is placed in the house of Leo; which may give heart related problems. Rahu is placed in the house of Virgo, which is also likely to give some health related issues.

Apart from this, I am not able to predict anything further.

I would suggest that you may try to pour milk Lord Shivalingam, once in a month either on Saturday or Tuesday; which will highly beneficial from getting out of the deceases and also for prosperity in the life. If you can try this and continuously do the same every month, your health will get improved and you feel and notice the changes in the life.

Have trust on God and positive thinking, which will always give beneficial results.

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ramvino,

Kindly repost your request again, by confirming the date of birth correct since it could be 22nd or 26th, as per the posting made by you.

Regards.

7. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

yes guruji,
    sorry i didnt notice it, well my birthdate is 26th may 1976. my star is bharani.

8. radhika8906

radhika8906 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Can u kindly see this ? We are currently in so much of stress and health problems. can u tell us any pariharam or ways to overcome them?

DOB:6/9/1989
    Place :Chennai
    Time: 5.12pm
    Nakshatra: Vishaka

Husband
    DOB:11/4/1986
    Time:1.35pm
    Place: Pudukkotai
    Nakshatra: Bharani

Please sir we are currently in so much struggle help us sir plss

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ramvino,

You belong to Capricorn Ascendant, the 2nd house, house of self earning, i.e. Saturn and the 11th house, house of profit, i.e. Mars are together, causing a powerful Dhana Yoga.

Capricorn is a Movable sign; for which the Bhadhakathipathi is 11th lord, i.e. Mars. Whenever any planets is associated with the lord of Bhadhakaga, it will also get affected. Thus the lord of self earning finance i.e. Saturn is afflicted by the Bhadhaka Lord Mars. So, even though, you have been blessed with the powerful Dhana Yoga, you are not able enjoy the same.

Apart from this, at present, you are running the dasa of Mars; i.e. dasa of lord of Bhadakathipathi and this operative from 10.12.2008 and it will be over by 11.12.2015. In addition, the transit Saturn is in the 7th hosue from your Moon sign and 10th house from your Ascendant (Lagna), causing Kendaga Sani. While this so, the transit Rahu has also joined with the transit Saturn, making the situation further adverse. However, the transit Jupiter is in the favourable position, i.e. in the second house from the Moon sign and 5th house from the Janma Lagna; but he will be moving to unfavourable position by end of May, 2013, i.e. he will be moving from Taurus to Gemini.

Hence, this is the time to be spent by dedicatedly praying the Lord of your choice and also your Family Deity which will give relief to a certain extent.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Radhika8906,

I do not look into the health and also longevity issues; however I shall try to look out the charts and let you know by tomorrow, because it is already late for me.

Regards.