Home Made Chocolates by ME

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by sweetyam, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Gayathri21

Gayathri21 New IL'ite

Unable to believe they r homemade such a finishing and packing. kudos!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Hey Gayatri,
    Yes these all are home made and by me only...Its takes little time to make the chocolates like this...Thank for your compliments.I'll try to make some new more dishes through chocolates and post it very soon.

3. Rchandel

Rchandel Junior IL'ite

Hiiiii sweety!!! Great chocolates u made... Is this just a hobby or u run ur own business of making chocolates??... I love making desserts too... But I am not good at making english desserts like cakes, puddings etc... My mum makes great cakes and puddings...My hubby and I just love chocolates like mads... Can u send me the recipe too.... I 'll try and let u know if I succeeded or not :)

1 person likes this.
  4. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Hey Thanks for your compliments..Yes its my hobby to make food and chocolates and some other recipe.But i want to involve this in my profession.Let see hows its works...I am also planning to make some donuts and other recipes..I am sorry to say but u have to take a good knowledge before making the chocolates..Coz chocolates are very sensitive and u have to understand how u make your chocolates delicious..coz its so important part of ur chocolates.anybody can share the recipe with u you u can find it on net itself but chocolate making is actually a art which u can understand and practice only in classes.So you can find out a class near you and join it for one day or you can contact me.Take care
    Yana

1 person likes this.
  5. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

They are really yummy looking !! To make your business successful, arrive at a pricing for your chocolates and other goodies!

Have a place, even a small one would do, where people can browse your goodies, or if even a small place is not available, create a website using blogspot, wordpress or weebly and start posting your links in websites like justdial !!

Hire a delivery person if possible (or you can get it done on piecemeal basis with a courier guy or you can get a college going relative to help you out - explore ways), and arrive at a radius within which you will deliver free for a certain order amount!

Simple thought, calculations and understanding your customers would be a great beginning !

Looking at your photos, I think you'll definitely get great business!!

If any friend has a child's birthday party, take an order for takeaway sweets for the kids (in their goodie bag, you can pack colorful chocolates with a small toy in a nicely wrapped packages etc) - start with word of mouth, friends and friends of friends and one day I'm you'll reach the skies !!!

All the best !

1 person likes this.
  6. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Thanks you so much dear..U Gives me good ideas...Thanks a lots i try to start it like this....you make my recipe successful....
    Regards
    Yamini

7. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Your chocolates are really tempting !!

1 person likes this.
  8. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much...U guys make me confident to start this work in my profession.I like to make more and post some more picture ASAP.

YANA

9. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

i really like ur comments.you actually gives me more confidence..i try to learn more new things and start my own thanks a lot i get ur ideas..
    reagrds
    yamini

10. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

WOW !!! Yummy :)

1 person likes this.