Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. srinivas16586

srinivas16586 New IL'ite

hey gals/ladies,

though am a guy, joined this site to meet a genuine lady for friendship...

am here for past 1.5 years and to be very frank never made a friend so far. kept myself busy with my work... go enough recognization and now felt like am settled.

Now planning to meet someone to share / talk / dine / watch a movie in de weekend / spend little time to feell myself am living.

so anyone intereted .. reply to my post...

2. harithahere

harithahere New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Im Haritha. Im a bored housewife living in california looking for ways to killing time and have an active social life. this is my first day with IL and im glad already about signing up for this. looking forward to having some fun with you all :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
  3. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Anu, Maddhu, Jayashree, Brenda

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Anu,

Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Maddhu,

Jayashree,

Glad to know you have been IL useful. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Brenda,

Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions. Looking forward to reading your views.

4. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Rhutvi, Srinivas, Haritha

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Rhutvi,

Srinivas,

This site is not for meeting ladies for friendship. This site is for sharing information/views/opinions and thereby helping people connect. I would suggest you to explore the forum and participate in discussions.

Haritha,

It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

Check this forum: Indians in Bay Area - IndusLadies

Browse through the different forums. Hoping to seeing you in other forums.

5. sarong

sarong New IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm a neo banglorian and have a small online boutique "Kiyah." We aim to bring hand crafted suit materials and sarees to your doorstep from all over India. Our collection includes Bagh print, Kantha work, Chikankari, Chanderi etc.

Its my passion! apart from that I also love creative writting and trying to write up a novella sort of something. I love watching movies and love serials on Sony.

6. rajamani111

rajamani111 New IL'ite

hai to all members, i am a new member to this site.hope to enjoy with all of you.

7. Rubyshk

Rubyshk New IL'ite

Hi!!
    I am Ruby, staying in Abu Dhabi, while searching for yoga classes i came through Indus Ladies, and now here i am.. Thanks.

8. Lizabeth

Lizabeth New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

I am Jaya . I am a Keralite living in Malaysia . Iam in my 50s, married with three adult boys. Hoping to have a good time here

9. leena999

leena999 Silver IL'ite

hello everybody....just a quick introduction...my name is leena and i am new here...hope to contribute constructively and be a part of this forum

10. Valeria

Valeria New IL'ite

I am new to this forum. I have been looking for such forum for more than a week.
    Hope there would be a great time to spend here.